Job Position type:
Want to work on world class productions in a creative, friendly environment?
The People’s Republic of Animation (PRA) is a studio passionately committed to creating animated entertainment for the betterment of all. The PRA prides itself on being a champion for the creation of inspired and engaging animation across video games and film.
If you love what you do and want to share your knowledge and experience with others; If you want to be part of an awesome team; If you believe in constantly improving your skills - then we encourage you to apply!
Successful candidate will be required to work on-site in our Adelaide studio.
- Strong C++ programming skill
- Ability to work closely with Design and Art to provide the best solutions to technical limitations and help realize the vision of the project
- Familiarity with a wide range of build systems
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Experience writing code for online social games (Google+ and Facebook)
- Experience working with game and graphics engines
- Experience developing web applications/games
- iOS development experience
- Knowledge and or experience integrating web apps with backend databases and servers through web services
- Knowledge of:
Please apply via email with a CV to:
Applications must be received by COB Friday 17th of February 2012.