Wargaming Sydney is seeking an experienced Product Owner for a talented software development group working on BigWorld Technology, the record-breaking server technology behind World of Tanks, and other award-winning MMOs.
- Provide product vision and direction for BigWorld Technology Server.
- Ensure the maximum return on investment for BigWorld Technology Server.
- Work with customers, stakeholders and the team to prioritise the Product Backlog.
- Evangelise our product and its benefits.
- A good understanding of software development.
- Excellent understanding of Agile/Scrum.
- Ability to work with our existing development processes.
- Experience working in Agile software development teams.
- Well-developed, high-level liaison skills and a demonstrated ability to work with staff at different levels within the organisation (including senior executives), as well as with external contacts and stakeholders. An ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds is also essential.
- High-level organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines, and manage a varied workload in a complex and busy environment under minimal supervision.
- Demonstrable personal initiative, the ability to work under limited direction, and strong team working skills.
- Sound judgement, ability to retain confidentiality and use discretion.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Great communication skills.
- Able to travel overseas.
- Passionate about games and technology.
- Experience with LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum).
- Experience with C++ and Python.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or similar experience.
Forward your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wargaming Sydney is the Australian branch of Wargaming.net.
The Sydney office works on the cutting edge online game engine called BigWorld Technology, used by Wargaming studios around the world to power games such as World of Tanks, which has over 100 million players.
BigWorld Technology is the product of a creative, dynamic and innovative team working in an environment that is challenging, exciting and constantly evolving.
We offer numerous opportunities for skilled individuals that have strong technical abilities, are passionate about the games industry, and enjoy solving technical and design challenges creatively.