Senior Software Engineer – C/C++ Tools Development
Wargaming is seeking an experienced C/C++ Software Engineer to join our team. We are looking for talented C/C++ developers who have solid experience in software development and would like to work in the exciting world of video games. Your primary responsibility will be to work on content creation tools for our PC engine.
- Several years proven commercial C/C++ experience
- Understanding of object oriented analysis and design
- Understanding of workflow optimisation
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Visual C++
- Ability to work with existing development processes and codebase
- Great communication skills
- Strong understanding of user interface design
- Knowledge of content creation pipelines
- Ability to work with artists and level designers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in tools role
- Experience with MFC and .NET
If you believe that you are the right person for the role please feel free to forward your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
A bit about the studio and office:
We think these are some of the really good things about where we work:
- We are conveniently located near Central station.
- We have a casual dress code and flexible working hours.
- We work on challenging projects.
- We have a games room with multiple game consoles, table tennis, and guitars.
- Our kitchen is stocked with good coffee machines, more tea than you can handle, and a constant supply of fresh fruit.
- We pride ourselves on a positive and friendly team environment.
At Wargaming Sydney we offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidised fitness/gym memberships, breakfast provided every day, a weekly company provided lunch, and more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
Wargaming Sydney is the Australian branch of Wargaming.net.
The Sydney office works on the cutting edge online game engine called BigWorld Technology, used by Wargaming studios around the world to power games such as World of Tanks, which has over 100 million players. BigWorld Technology is the product of a creative, dynamic and innovative team working in an environment that is challenging, exciting and constantly evolving.
Take a look at our website – www.wargaming.com
Please apply using the link on this page or forward your resume by email to: email@example.com to embark on your career with Wargaming! Please only apply for this role if you are authorised to work in Australia and hold the correct visa. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.