Unity C# Developer
Junior to Mid Level
Blowfish Studios is expanding its studio and we're seeking a talented programmer to join us to create the best PC, console and mobile games! You can look forward to gaining professional game development experience and releasing games on multiple platforms. We are keen to find someone who can grow into a senior role. If you're passionate about video games, we want to hear from you!
Desired skills and experience
- Strong knowledge of C#.
- Good knowledge of a secondary language: C++ or Java.
- Very good knowledge of Unity game engine.
- Ability to work in a team, and to incorporate feedback from peers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with team members of different departments.
The successful candidate must also meet the following requirements
- Must be detail oriented and able to handle multiple projects under pressure.
- Passion for video games and good knowledge of different game genres across all platforms.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player.
- Ability to take direction well.
- Share knowledge and open to learn from others.
Primary Software: Unity 2018.x
Secondary Software: Visual Studio, Git, Unreal 4, GameMaker Studio 2
Other Software: Trello, Jenkins
Platform(s): PC, PS4, XB1, Switch, Web, iOS, Android
Required Spoken Language(s): English
Required Work Auth.: Australian Permanent Resident
Located in Sydney, Blowfish Studios is an indie game developer. We create awesome games with creative gameplay & stunning visuals. Be part of a small, talented and creative team of artists, support staff and programmers.
Everyone at Blowfish is driven to create fun and enjoyable games that all types of people will play. We strive for technical and artistic excellence, all while building relationships with our clients and partners. All working together to create games that compete with the best in the world for many different gaming platforms.
We certainly have our favourite games that we like to play and make, but we love creating games in general. Because of this we are able to put all our passion, energy and creativeness into every game we develop. Whether it's our own idea or for one of our clients, we believe in making the best game we can.
Send us links to your most recent work/portfolio, an up-to-date resume and other supporting material to : firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you specify the position you are applying for.