Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work? Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The Data Tracking and Analysis Specialist will be responsible for the day to day support of the game creation process, integration of tracking solutions in our games and supporting Business Intelligence (BI) analysts with appropriate queries to collected data. This role will also have cross functionality to support the Release and Live Operations teams.
• Collaborate with engineering and content creation teams to identify key points and required data in game progress
• Implement the tracking code: identify the required data or a key point in the game code, identify the correct moment in the game flow when the data is valid, collect the data and send it to the tracking servers.
• Integrate internal and third party solutions to collect data
• With collaboration with BI analysts, identify and implement efficient data layout to support complex BI queries
• Design and implement solutions to identify and ban cheaters or provide alternative solutions to deal with cheating players
• Keep track of projects, tracking implementation and issues.
• Perform investigations on data across different databases to single out potential implementation/schema issues.
• Analyze data and reports generated as well as audit data integrity and correctness.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Strong knowledge of C++
• Solid Python scripting experience
• A proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficiently
• Attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Solid shell scripting experience (powershell, bash, cmd)
• Strong knowledge of source control management and tools (SVN, GIT)
• Experience on production teams making games for mobile or consoles and PC/Mac
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
• Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
• Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
• Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
• Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!