Loveshack is a multi-award winning, independent game studio based in Melbourne, Australia. We have just released our highly anticipated game FRAMED 2, and are looking for more amazing talent to help us create new game experiences that are hard to place in a genre. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply for this position.
Loveshack is looking for an initially part-time Junior / Mid level producer in the video game industry (full-time position pending probation period). The role will involve a variety of different production tasks, including:
- Work with all members of the team to develop and maintain realistic schedules and budgets for milestones and release plans.
- Mediate communication within the team, as well as evaluate existing communication methods to find better processes.
- Be the cornerstone of the team to acquire resources and manage requests from others during production.
- Liase and represent the team in communication with partners, publishers, event organisers and contractors.
- Additional duties would include scheduling timely QA testing and arranging for localization.
- Experience with leading and collaborating with teams on shipped titles or completed projects is essential.
- Demonstrated education or comparable body-of-work in Game Development or Project Management is highly desired.
- Knowledge of Hansoft, Asana, Trello or Favro is highly desired.
- Excellent communication and soft-skills are a must.
- Happy working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Understanding of version control, experience with SVN and/or Git.
- Experience managing a project remotely is highly desired.
- Ability to remain composed during the stress of production milestones.
- Experience with remote project management is ideal.
- Community Management / Social Media Marketing experience would be great.
- Experience working within developer portal back-ends and the submission process would be pretty sweet too.
- Proactive and interested in participating in design discussions.
- Willing and comfortable to push back on features that blow out scope.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing and comfortable with taking on studio management tasks in future.
This is for a paid position with the chance to be extended to ongoing and varied full-time work.
To apply for this position please email us at jobs[at]loveshackentertainment[dot]com with the subject "PRODUCER APPLICATION - [YOUR NAME]".
- A link to your portfolio (file-sharing links like Dropbox are also fine).
- A resume (and/or whatever additional materials / cover letters you feel are worth sharing)
- A picture of a doggo.
Applications close 15th of July, 2017 (yes - short turn around!).
International / remote applicants are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!
<3 The Shack