We are seeking a 3D artist to produce content and animations for mobile and desktop games. The artist must have experience with creating predominantly 3D content for the game engine Unity 3D with a focus on production of high quality assets for making fun games.
The artist ideally will have experience with 3D asset production for at least 1 released game ranging from small to moderate in size and complexity. 3D artwork production requirements range from characters to environments. As a small Game Development Studio the skills we require at Mode are often broad, quite often challenging, but always fun! Experience with creating 3D art optimised for mobile with low poly counts is advantageous. As well as any experience in character and general animation.
This position is initially a short term contract, with an option to extend this to a full-time position. For this short term contract we can give for the right candidate the option to work off-site (but ideally still located on the East coast of Australia). It is preferred the candidate works onsite within our vibrant Sydney Office.
We are seeking candidates with:
- Experience with 3D modelling software for creating content and animations for 3D games
- Competent understanding and love of using Unity for importing and presenting assets
- Professional experience is preferred, if you’ve got the talent this is the opportunity for you
- Experience in modelling optimised low polygon models
- Great communication skills, ability to be self directed and a great attention to detail
- A passion for playing and making games for the platforms of desktop and mobile
Please provide examples of your work and links to your CV at http://mode-games.com/jobs/ Applications close on the 12/1/2018