Your primary responsibility will be to work closely with engineers to ensure that the quality of work produced is rock solid for the the millions of concurrent game players that use our technology on a daily basis.
We work directly with game studios located around the world, to help support their games that are in production or still in development. Joining our team would allow you to work closely on features that will be actively used within production games played by people all over the world.
What you will bring:
- Test analysis. A knack for identifying testing blindspots that engineers tend to have.
- Automation. You have experience with lifting up an engineering team with your automation and testing knowledge.
- Collaboration. The ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Mentoring. You don't just aim to get the job done, but teach others how to think like you and multiply your skills across the team.
- Pro-activeness. You embody an approach of asking for assistance and calling out problems, at both a technical and team level.
- Technical interest. An interest in server-side architectures and back-end stack development.
- Curiosity in the world around you and a desire to continue learning.
It would also be great if you have:
- Any programming experience, but Python or C++ would be especially great!
- Unity / Android / iOS platform experience
- MMO engine or production game QA experience
- Linux / Unix server environment experience
A bit about the studio and office:
We think these are some of the really good things about where we work:
- We are conveniently located near Central station.
- We have a casual dress code and flexible working hours.
- We work on challenging projects.
- We have a games room with multiple game consoles, table tennis, and guitars.
- Our kitchen is stocked with good coffee machines, more tea than you can handle, and a constant supply of fresh fruit.
- We pride ourselves on a positive and friendly team environment.
At Wargaming Sydney we offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidised fitness/gym memberships, breakfast provided every day, a weekly company provided lunch, and more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
Wargaming Sydney is the Australian branch of Wargaming.net.
The Sydney office works on the cutting edge online game engine called BigWorld Technology, used by Wargaming studios around the world to power games such as World of Tanks, which has over 100 million players. BigWorld Technology is the product of a creative, dynamic and innovative team working in an environment that is challenging, exciting and constantly evolving.
Take a look at our website – www.wargaming.com
Please apply using the link on this page or forward your resume by email to: email@example.com to embark on your career with Wargaming! Please only apply for this role if you are authorised to work in Australia and hold the correct visa. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.