About VGW - Virtual Gaming Worlds
VGW create exciting social casino games where millions of users come together for fun & excitement. As one of the leading and most innovative game makers on Facebook, VGW is pioneering the industry into the future of social entertainment. Chumba Casino is our flagship Social Casino product, available on Facebook and at www.chumbacasino.com. This is an exciting time to be joining us at VGW: we have been funded and backed by the best in the business to expand on the success of our core product: Chumba Casino, the only Social Casino on Facebook to offer US customers a legal cashout experience.
Wanted: Business Analyst (Games)
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our fast moving Product team in Perth, Australia, and we're happy to consider overseas applicants. Leverage your business analysis and product design experience to capture and refine requirements, turning them into a design spec, and communicating to the relevant teams. We’re in a lively office in Perth, with a happy, hardworking and expanding team. We also enjoy flexible work hours and a fun, social work environment.
What will you be doing?
- - Map, improve and own the process for creating product documentation and specs in JIRA with metrics to implement and monitor improvements.
- - Work with Product VP to create, maintain and develop business process designs for the product team.
- - Act as BA for the Product Team in the business and work with the VP of Product to research and deliver new products in the innovation space.
- - Work as part of a multi-skilled team as the Subject Matter Expert on the detailed product design.
- - Provide advice on process improvements, pick up new research and products etc.
- - Degree in Games Design, Business, Business Improvement IT, Computer Science or related field. .
- - Minimum 3 years of professional Business / Systems Analysis / Games Design experience. .
- - Objective and analytical in your analysis of the requirements and creative in your solutions. .
- - Experienced in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools. .
- - Technology awareness - you need the ability to understand how IT systems and technology can help solve business problems. .
- - Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including technical writing. .
- - You must be proactive, self-motivated, logical and objective. .
- - Adaptable in communicating ideas and processes effectively to different audiences.
- - Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and successfully launch new products in an Agile environment.
- - Experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- - Available to live in Perth, Australia
- - JIRA & Confluence experience.
- - Experience working in a computer gaming and/or a design and product environment.
- - Experience in writing SQL queries or computer programming. .
- - Experience working in distributed teams across multiple timezones. .
Perth is a thriving city. It is well known for beautiful beaches and friendly locals. It’s also fast becoming known for its great food and lifestyle attractions. It is frequently named amongst the “most livable” cities in the world including 7th in EIU Global Liveability Ranking of 2016. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKnp8SWvGgg
How to Apply
Please email your portfolio, CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org