We are looking for two awesome programmers who love programming to join our award winning studio – Make your mark in a small team building high-quality games for millions of players worldwide.
-- Who are we looking for? --
You have made games. As an indie, professional or hobbyist – it doesn’t matter, as long as you can demonstrate passion, creative thinking and problem solving in the games that you have made.
Ideally we want one person with experience, and one junior. One job starts now, the other starts in three or four months. We’re pretty flexible – we’re just looking for the right people.
Ideally you have ancillary skills with either:
- Web & Server-side coding – experience developing both the backend and frontend of a user-experience. Or;
- You have a good design intuition and experience with level/UI design. i.e. the ability to convert a high-level design into shippable user experiences; and in the long term you will become responsible for executing the vision for updates to released games.
The most important thing is that you’re a good fit for us, and we’re a good fit for you.
-- What will you be working on? --
You will be joining the team currently working on Toy Mania – a new type of colour matching game designed for the touch-screen. The game is currently playable on Facebook in pre-alpha: http://toymaniagame.com
You will be working with Simon, Matt, Shath and Sam – our small team size means you can get involved across the full range of game-development and directly influence the game-play experience of millions of players.
- A completed playable game.
- Strong working experience of C# or C++
- Ability and passion for learning new skills and programming in a variety of languages
- Australian resident, residing in Melbourne.
- A bachelor degree in computer science / software engineering
- Experience with mobile development.
Salary Range: $40-50K + super & bonus (depending on experience)
-- How do I apply? --
If this sounds like you – Please send your CV, cover-letter and an example of your work to email@example.com ideally before Tuesday, August 6th.