About VGW - Virtual Gaming Worlds
VGW create exciting social casino games where millions of users come together for fun & excitement. As one of the leading and most innovative game makers on Facebook, VGW is pioneering the industry into the future of social entertainment. Chumba Casino is our flagship Social Casino product, available on Facebook and at www.chumbacasino.com.
This is an exciting time to be joining us at VGW: we have been funded and backed by the best in the business to expand on the success of our core product: Chumba Casino, the only Social Casino on Facebook to offer US customers a legal cashout experience.
Wanted: Senior UX Designer
We are looking for an experienced and talented designer to optimise the UX for our online games using a combination of creative design and robust analysis. We’re in a lively office in Perth, with a happy, hardworking and expanding team. We also enjoy flexible work hours and a fun, social work environment.
What will you be doing?
- - Acting as our subject matter expert UX in the business and work with the VP of Product to research and deliver new product designs.
- - Establishing and owning the process for developing UX including UCD approach and standard metrics.
- - Supplying specifications and assets for our products.
- - Creating and maintaining the style guides according to our product and brand.
- - Develop our UX team to support the emerging product lines.
- - Driven to design delicious, easy to use graphic user interfaces that connect emotionally with the user.
- - Great imagination.
- - Strong analytical skills.
- - Very flexible and adaptable.
- - Articulate communicator.
Skills and experience
- - Degree in Interaction Design, New Media Design, Industrial Design, HCI, Human Factors/Ergonomics or related field.
- - Minimum 5 years of professional design / user experience / UCD for online games, mobile apps which leverage emergent technologies, and mobile devices.
- - Advanced user of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and associated design tools.
- - Creative on demand but objective and analytical in your analysis of your creations.
- - Adaptable in communicating designs effectively to different audiences.
- - Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and successfully launch new products.
- Animation and 3D experience.
- - Casino games experience.
- - Developed digital games from conception to completion.
- - Experience working in distributed teams across multiple timezones.
Perth is a thriving city, famous for its beautiful beaches and laid back locals. In recent years it has also become well known for its great food and desirable lifestyle. Perth is frequently named amongst the “most livable” cities in the world, reaching 7th in EIU Global Liveability Ranking of 2016. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKnp8SWvGgg
How to Apply
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org