An Australian games company is seeking an IT Support Technician to join their expanding team devoted towards the development of online casino games.
The company has 40+ full time staff internally, and deal with various individual supply companies. We’re currently seeking an eager, up-beat and personable IT Support Technician to look after all of the needs of the full time staff, and suppliers.
This is an entry-mid level role where you will have a tremendous opportunity to learn real life Networking and Technical Support skills, whilst working within an established and exciting organisation.
You duties within the role will include but are not limited to:
• Desktop Installation, support, and repair for both new and existing users
• Email and Network setup for new and existing users
• Network configuring, repair and support including wireless, cabling, and desktop connection
• Logging all support requests and calls from both staff and clients
• Research and delivery of advice to management to improve operating systems and procedures
• On-site Support
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and an exceptional customer focus.
• Confidence and maturity to act autonomously with a client and as a part of a team.
• Troubleshooting skills within Windows XP & Windows 7 Desktop environments.
• Experience with standard applications i.e. Microsoft Office, Anti-Virus.
• Basic Networking/infrastructure skills (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Printers).
• Practical knowledge of ADSL, DSL, SHDSL and Wireless Technologies.
• Flexible work approach.
• Experience supporting Tablet and Smartphone devices.
• Experience with RMM Tools, but not necessary.
• Experience with Administration of Microsoft servers 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012, SQL 2005/2008, Exchange 2007/2010, SBS 2003/2008/2011.
• Understanding of Windows Registry and Active Directory.
• VPN Troubleshooting experience.
• Understanding of Cloud Technologies.
Our friendly studio atmosphere encourages creativity and we offer our staff a number of great perks including:
• Casual dress
• Fresh fruit & bread
• Flexible leave arrangements
• In-house training & learning opportunities
With bonuses like these on offer, we are in return expecting hard-working team members who will perform diligently, enthusiastically and reliably, no matter how big or small the task.
This position is full time and in-house. Performance reviews and a 3 month probationary period will apply. To be eligible for this role you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or already have obtained a current Australian work visa.
If you feel you meet the criteria above and are looking to kick start your career in IT, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please understand that only short-listed candidates will be contacted to progress with their application.