No longer accepting applications
At League of Geeks (LoG) we’re known for our incredibly high level of quality found in everything we touch and we want you to help us take that mandate to mobile! We’re looking for skilled and enthusiastic engineers who can help us develop, port and deploy the best experiences to iOS and Android devices. You’ll work closely with our designers, artists, producers and other engineers to ensure the highest quality and best user experience across all platforms; be it PC, Mac, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, iOS and Android. As LoG continues to grow and expand, you will help drive our development across select platforms and build systems to optimise the way we work, not only across platforms, but as a team. You will help keep our platforms stable, frequently updated, and strive to see LoG make the most of each platform’s features and strengths.
As an agile team, we love experienced generalists possessing deep specialisations, and this is an excellent opportunity for you to invest in your skill set, whilst having a major impact on the experiences we create and deliver across the company. You will become a core member of the LoG team, part of our planning meetings, design discussions, possibly travel adventures and of course Friday afternoon drinks. If you’re keen to work with (dare we say it) one of the most interesting independent teams in the world and get in on the ground floor for future projects, well, we want to hear from you.
Note: Women and minority developers we want to hear from you! We at League of Geeks pride ourselves on our inclusive work environment and output, so we’d love to work with you!
Relocation assistance available for the perfect applicant.
This is a full-time fixed-term role, with the possibility to extend into a standard full-time position.
- Experience with game development in Unity 2D and 3D, especially multi-platform projects.
- Excellent communication skills and a great collaborative working attitude.
- Experience with iOS/Android development and shipped a title on at least one of these mobile platforms, but preferably both.
- Previously developed games in C#/C++.
- Strong understanding of mobile UI design and UX principles.
- Passion for gaming, for high quality work and attention to detail.
- Experience porting Unity projects to other platforms.
- Experience with Unity NGUI.
- Experience with build system engineering.
- Experience with server-side architecture and cloud hosted gaming services.
- Experience with Playstation 4 or Xbox One console development.
- Strong understanding of console UI design and UX principles.
- Experience with C#/C++ tools development for 3D games.
- Experience with multiplayer games on mobile.
- Experience with in-app stores and purchases on mobile.
- Working directly with production to deliver releases on time and to expected quality.
- Develop and port new content, features and UI to target platforms.
- Responsibility for publishing and maintaining our games on supported platforms.
- Developing new build processes and optimising our existing build pipelines.
- Implementing and debugging features on target platforms.
- Working independently to complete assigned projects with limited supervision.
Send applications directly to admin(at)leagueofgeeks(dot)com SUBJECT LINE: Mobile Developer. Include your CV and cover letter.
For more information on our debut project, Armello, visit www.armello.com or hit our store page on Steam.