At League of Geeks (LoG) we’re known for the incredible high level of quality found in everything we touch, but we know we can always do better. So we’re looking for you, an enthusiastic engineer who can dedicate your passion to ensuring that all our players experience that same level of quality across all their preferred platforms. As LoG continues to grow and expand, you will drive our development across select platforms and build systems - optimising the way we work, not only across platforms, but as a team. You will help keep our many different platforms stable, frequently updated, and strive to see LoG makes the most of each platform’s features and strengths. This position will have a focus on managing, creating and maintaining build pipelines, juggling platform specific version updates and stability on PC, Linux, Mac, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, iOS and Android. Don’t be put off by this list, we can help teach you!
As an agile team, we love experienced generalists possessing deep specialisations, and this is an excellent opportunity for you to invest in your skillset, whilst having a major impact on the experiences we create and deliver across the company. You will become a core member of the LoG team, part of our planning meetings, design discussions, possibly travel adventures and of course Friday afternoon drinks. If you’re keen to work with (dare we say it) one of the most interesting independent teams in the world and get in on the ground floor for future projects, well, we want to hear from you.
Note: Women and minority developers we want to hear from you! We at League of Geeks pride ourselves on our inclusive work environment and output, so we’d love to work with you!
Relocation assistance available for the perfect applicant.
This is a full-time fixed-term role, with the possibility to extend into a standard full-time position.
- Experience with game development in Unity, especially multi-platform projects.
- Extensive technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previously developed games in C#/C++.
- Experience with build system engineering.
- Experience with server-side architecture and cloud hosted gaming services.
- Experience with Playstation 4 or Xbox One console development.
- Experience with iOS/Android/Windows Phone development.
- Experience porting Unity projects to other platforms.
- Experience with C#/C++ tools development for 3D games.
- Working directly with production to deliver releases on time and to expected quality.
- Developing new build processes and optimising our existing build pipeline.
- Responsibility for publishing our games to supported platforms.
- Implementing and debugging features on console platforms.
- Working independently to complete assigned projects with limited supervision.
Send applications directly to admin(at)leagueofgeeks(dot)com SUBJECT LINE: Engineer Position. Include your CV and cover letter.
For more information on our debut project, Armello, visit www.armello.com or hit our store page on Steam.