• Attractive salary offers
• Exciting phase of product development
• Award-winning team and projects
• Great location and environment
LionsHeart Studios is looking to fill several Software Developer positions in view of our public release mid-2019.
Mid and Senior Programmers are especially encouraged to apply, although talented (advanced) Juniors will also be considered.
So, if you are passionate and driven, with experience in the videogame industry and you strongly believe that games can change the world, come join us!
At LionsHeart we aim to develop products that transform our idea of what games are. We are creating games that are complex yet easy to use so that people can genuinely learn from them.
Already counting a number of successful titles played by thousands of users across Australia and abroad, we are now ramping up for our worldwide public release in 2019.
Some of our early prototypes can be found at http://lionsheartstudios.com/courses
In this role you will work closely with game designers, developers and researchers to create game functionality in a very agile environment.
You will have the chance to make your mark in each project you’re involved, with the opportunity of taking leadership roles in various projects and seeing them through from design to deployment.
At our end, we are committed to provide mentorship, support, a professional development track that fits your abilities, and a dynamic fun work environment where things definitely happen!
* 3+ years experience; Shipped at least 2 titles
* Demonstrable C# / Unity experience
* Experience working in teams; excellent team player
* Ability to write clean, modular code
* Solid understanding of object-oriented design, of data structures and algorithms
* Bachelor in Computer Science/Software Dev/similar or equivalent industry experience
* Experience with at least one other major language (e.g. Python)
* Experience with Django, React, Meteor, Docker, and SQL and NoSQL databases
* Experience working with multiplayer systems
* Cross-platform development expertise
If you are interested in finding out more, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please apply for this role only if you have the right to work in Australia. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.