Wargaming Sydney is seeking an experienced, passionate Scrum Master to join our team working in a highly technical and highly complex environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Initially coaching and facilitating Scrum teams before helping the broader group into realising the benefits of Scrum and other Agile practices
- Provide an expert voice in Scrum and other Agile practices
- Champion continuous improvement in team effectiveness, and of the broader group and organisation.
What you'll bring:
- You're an expert in Agile practices, and have made the transition from "Doing" to "Being"; you know the "Why", and have as much real-world experience in the "What" to back it up
- Eagle-eyed, highly observant, and strong sense of empathy; you see the smallest things with the big picture in mind, and reflect the facts to the teams and the organisation in pursuit of continuous improvement
- You are a master facilitator; whether it be conflict resolution, generation of the best idea, or making a recurring event perennially effective, you'll make it happen
- You're more than a ‘people person’; you're a Jedi, possessing level-10 influencing and negotiation skills.
It would be great if you also have...
- Experience with Agile transformation
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields.
- A strong background in development; good understanding of Software Development.
- Passion for games.
A bit about the studio and office:
We think these are some of the really good things about where we work:
- We are conveniently located near Central station.
- We have a casual dress code and flexible working hours.
- We work on challenging projects.
- We have a games room with multiple game consoles, table tennis, and guitars.
- Our kitchen is stocked with good coffee machines, more tea than you can handle, and a constant supply of fresh fruit.
- We pride ourselves on a positive and friendly team environment.
At Wargaming Sydney we offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidised fitness/gym memberships, breakfast provided every day, a weekly company provided lunch, and more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
Wargaming Sydney is the Australian branch of Wargaming.net. BigWorld Technology is the product of a creative, dynamic and innovative team working in an environment that is challenging, exciting and constantly evolving.
Take a look at our website – www.wargaming.com