We are looking for an exceptionally talented and creative Illustrator/Graphic Artist to join our fun and innovative Sydney CBD-based game design studio. As part of our art team, you will be creating original artwork for games from concept sketch stage through to finished artwork.
Essential skills and attributes:
- Ability to produce high quality, freehand, original, concept sketches in a realistic style
- Ability to produce high quality finished art using Adobe Illustrator
- A strong sense of colour and design
- Strong understanding of typography and graphic design
- Able to follow a brief and willing to work under direction
- Ability to manage your time and work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
Experience with Adobe Photoshop and other digital illustration programs, along with formal art and design qualifications will be highly regarded. This role will have a heavy focus on producing original hand drawn, realistic style art of a high quality but there will be opportunities to work in a variety of stylistic and cartoon styles.
To apply, please send a cover letter describing your suitability for the role, along with your CV and original artwork samples (total 10MB limit) which demonstrate your ability to:
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Please note that due to the high volume of interest we receive, only short-listed applicants will be contacted to progress with their application.