Prosper is looking for a QA Tester with a passion for both games and education. Working with our highly skilled and experienced development team, you will help us deliver a rich and engaging 3D world for children to explore, learn and create in.
Why Work for Prosper?
A dynamic, inspiring, fun, collaborative and challenging place to work. Here’s the opportunity to join a multi-national start-up with huge ambitions to improve children’s lives around the world.
• Thorough testing of our platform and supporting technology across multiple devices
• Timely identification of bugs and issues
• Writing of clear, comprehensive and concise bug reports
• Testing and verification of bug fixes (regression testing)
• Provision of thoughtful and professional feedback on gameplay related issues
• Assistance in assessing and escalating issues to team members
• Assistance in the collection and analysis of user test data
• Effective communication with the development team and management
• A passion for games, technology and education
• Experience in software testing, preferably in a professional video game QA environment
• Experience using one or more major bug tracking packages preferred
• Prior or ongoing study in a related field
• Knowledge of software development and familiarity with the technologies, processes and terminology used in game production
• Ability to prioritise and multitask, work independently and show initiative
• An enthusiastic, passionate, performance-driven, self-starter with a collaborative work style
• Knowledge of C# and the Unity game engine (desirable)
• Familiarity with Apple App Store submission requirements (desirable)
• Chinese language skills, in addition to native-level English (desirable)
Please email your resume, cover letter, and anything else to pique our interest to firstname.lastname@example.org