Prosper is looking for a 3D Animator with a passion for creating engaging animated characters and performance for children. Working with our art and design teams, you will help bring to life our rich 3D world for children to explore, learn and create in.
Why work for Prosper?
A dynamic, inspiring, fun, collaborative and challenging place to work. Here’s the opportunity to join a multinational start-up with huge ambitions to improve children’s lives around the world. You will play a pivotal role in creating our platform which we will build together and deploy through our partners in China, then globally.
● Creation of expressive cartoon-style animation, with a strong emphasis on character performance
● Work closely with other artists to implement in-game animation, as well as narrative sequences
● Contribute to the processes of character creation, narrative development, storyboarding and gameplay iteration
● Assist in other parts of the art pipeline when needed
● Timely identification and management of risks and issues
● Effective communication with the art team, executive leadership, and other teams
● To create something with an innate sense of fun, engagement and educational rigour
● 3+ years animation experience
● Exceptional skills in animating bipedal and quadrupedal figures
● A solid grasp of the principles of motion, timing, weight and acting
● A good understanding of the principles of cinematography
● The ability to conceptualise and storyboard animated sequences
● High level of experience using Maya in a game development context
● Experience producing animation for games, including for mobile/tablet, and a strong understanding of the unique considerations of the medium
● Ability to prioritise and multitask, work independently and show initiative
● An enthusiastic, passionate, performance-driven, self-starter with a collaborative work style
● Entrepreneurial and resilient – innovation is at the heart of our business so we need people who are flexible, open minded and love being challenged on their views
Please email your resume, cover letter, portfolio/reel links, and anything else to pique our interest to email@example.com