Starboard Games LLC is looking for a highly professional, qualified, indie team developer to join our ambitious INT project.
We are looking for a 3D Modeler to build, implement, and refine 3D models for the game. You will collaborate with our Art Team Lead, Project Lead, and other modelers on the team. Assets created need to meet polygon count requirements as well as texturing quality requirement if tasked to texturing.
1. Knowledge of a 3D Modeling platform, such as 3ds Max, Maya, Blender.
2. Knowledge of skinning and un-wrapping.
3. Demonstrate a strong ability to either model hard-surfaces or characters.
4. Ability to follow instructions and meet deadlines.
5. Ability to stay in communication with our remote project via Skype.
6. A portfolio (even if you are self-taught) that you are willing to share.
7. Successful completion of an interview and modeling test.
1. Knowledge of Substance Painter.
2. Ability to skillfully paint and texture models and assets.
3. Demonstrate a strong desire to further the success of the project, assist others, and have a team oriented outlook
1. Use of all your models for your personal portfolio, website, blog, etc.
2. Rich, constructive team experience.
This is the perfect opportunity to get into the game development industry. Being an Indie team we do not have the creative restrictions often imposed by publishers or other third parties. We are extremely conscientious of our work and continuously uphold a high level of quality throughout our project.
We are an unfunded project that is seeking to create a technology (public-free) demo which will be used to crowd-fund on a variety of platforms including our websites and Kick-starter. It is a volunteer time based project, but we are looking for people who have around 15 hours a week to spend on this. Currently we are unable to offer commission payment or wages. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much for your time. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send (the link to) your portfolio and any other relevant documents to JohnHR@int-game.net
Starboard Games LLC