Starboard Games LLC is looking for a highly professional, qualified, indie team developer to join our ambitious INT project.
We are looking for a serious and dedicated Public Relations Manager, who will work with the Project Lead in providing regular community updates, and grow our fan base in preparation for our funding campaign.
Typical tasks include the following:
1. Promote the INT Project through multiple Social Media outlets (E.G. Reddit, twitter, Facebook).
2. Coordinate and work with our web admin to provide content directly to the website.
3. Create weekly updates with team highlights. This update will be shared to the broader community on IndieDB, Steam, and official INT website.
4. Attend developer meetings and interact with the team and Project Lead to obtain highlights and material that can be used in a weekly update.
5. Map and manage social media analytics and report updates at weekly team meetings.
6. Manage and potentially host monthly INT Project podcast known as ‘RogueSpace’ and manage the INT Project’s twitch account.
1. Advanced fluency in written English.
2. Able to structure and create informative articles that are attractive at the same time.
3. Excellent self-management skills.
4. Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
1. Be an avid gamer. Have played a broad collection of titles; in sync with the latest news in gaming.
2. Other Indie Game Developer experience will also be a bonus.
This is the perfect opportunity to get into the game development industry. Being an Indie team we do not have the creative restrictions often imposed by publishers or other third parties. We are extremely conscientious of our work and continuously uphold a high level of quality throughout our project.
We are an unfunded project that is seeking to create a technology (public-free) demo which will be used to crowd-fund on a variety of platforms including our websites and Kick-starter. It is a volunteer time based project, but we are looking for people who have around 15 hours a week to spend on this. Currently we are unable to offer commission payment or wages. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much for your time. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send (the link to) your portfolio and any other relevant documents to JohnHR@int-game.net
Starboard Games LLC