Skip to main content

The Red General

• I started playing Far Cry 2 and the minute I fired an assault rifle I had what I believe is known as "Far Cry 2" Fever, I just wanted to model a weapon. I chose the SCAR Mk.16 Battle Rifle.

• This was my entry to the GameArtisans Kingdom Hearts Comp. You guys all know the specs by now, thought I'd just share my work. I chose Hades from the animated film Hercules.

• This is a piece I began as an entry to the modelling competition but I entered a little to late so I couldnt get it done in time. However I have continued him. He is a militia leader and is called the Red General because of his red hair.

• Thought I'd upload some of my work, this piece is for a level I have designed for UT3. This is a "Milrail" Freight Engine. Milrail is a fictional Transport group I created in order to give the map some sort of story.

Submitted by Vegas on

I know its late in the game but I would love to have a go at this comp. At least to see how far I get.
The Red General, as he has dubbed himself. Was a former Officer in the army corp. He was dishonorably discharged for the "techniques" he used to deal with the enemy and in an unfortunate case one of his own. Being discharged left him feeling betrayed. Obviously insane he vowed to get his revenge on those that abandoned him. So he called on the only brethren he knew, those with red hair. Any man or women with red hair that felt they needed to get back at society were welcome at his side or rather under his command.
This is a very basic sketch. But he is a well built man, scarred by battle over his right eye and has short red hair. His uniform consists of tight leather jackboots and gloves, a short napoleonic jacket and tight pants. Yet to work out the "Red Armys" emblem.

Posted by Vegas on

I know its late in the game but I would love to have a go at this comp. At least to see how far I get.
The Red General, as he has dubbed himself. Was a former Officer in the army corp. He was dishonorably discharged for the "techniques" he used to deal with the enemy and in an unfortunate case one of his own. Being discharged left him feeling betrayed. Obviously insane he vowed to get his revenge on those that abandoned him. So he called on the only brethren he knew, those with red hair. Any man or women with red hair that felt they needed to get back at society were welcome at his side or rather under his command.
This is a very basic sketch. But he is a well built man, scarred by battle over his right eye and has short red hair. His uniform consists of tight leather jackboots and gloves, a short napoleonic jacket and tight pants. Yet to work out the "Red Armys" emblem.