Skip to main content

Looking for a team

Submitted by Tarkin on
Forum

Hi everybody,
I am trying to put together a team to help build an independent game. I am not promising anything such as cash, or payment it is fully voluntary. If the game turns out well we may have a shot at making it retail and then you will be reimbursed according to the percentage of work you have put in.

We are trying to firstly build an engine, with C++ and then build the game. The team so far have had extensive modding experience, but none in game engine development.

If you would like to know more or join up send an email over to fruitbat@thegamingelement.com.

Thanks for your patience.

Submitted by J I Styles on Wed, 28/01/04 - 10:50 AM Permalink

**Note -- moved to the 'Mod / Game collaborations, and game technology' forum; The 'Work / Job positions available' forum is for company posted professional positions, not hobbyist/amateur game collaborations.

Posted by Tarkin on
Forum

Hi everybody,
I am trying to put together a team to help build an independent game. I am not promising anything such as cash, or payment it is fully voluntary. If the game turns out well we may have a shot at making it retail and then you will be reimbursed according to the percentage of work you have put in.

We are trying to firstly build an engine, with C++ and then build the game. The team so far have had extensive modding experience, but none in game engine development.

If you would like to know more or join up send an email over to fruitbat@thegamingelement.com.

Thanks for your patience.

Submitted by J I Styles on Wed, 28/01/04 - 10:50 AM Permalink

**Note -- moved to the 'Mod / Game collaborations, and game technology' forum; The 'Work / Job positions available' forum is for company posted professional positions, not hobbyist/amateur game collaborations.