Artists ? Multiple Positions Available!
Pandemic Studios Australian office is currently hiring a full production team for a new, AAA, next-gen, console title. We are looking for World Builders, World Asset Creators and an Effects Artist. All artists interested in current or future opportunities at Pandemic Studios are encouraged to apply.
Are you ready to live in a uniquely beautiful city with a relaxed lifestyle? Do you want to live in a place where you can scuba, snorkel, surf, camp, hike or bike all within 90 minutes of your home? Do you want to work for a company that not only provides a unique work environment, but also fun, food and great social events?
Pandemic Studios is the largest independent game developer in the world, making games that we are passionate about. We are currently seeking experienced game developers to undertake key development roles within a fun, professional studio and join a team as committed to games as you are!
- Participates in the creation of artistic concepts and artwork for products.
- Strives for the highest quality in their work by listening to feedback and incorporating changes as requested by the Lead Artist and Art Director during iteration.
- Through the use of sketches and storyboards, helps the product team to visualize and develop game designs.
- Works to create levels, assets and characters which meet the aesthetic and technical standards established by the Art Team.
- At least three years of relevant industry experience including one published title.
- Successful completion of an art degree from a recognized post-secondary institute, or equivalent experience or training.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to move with ease between projects and tasks as required.
- Must possess strong communication skills; effectively communicates issues before or as they arise and constructively communicates problems and offers solutions or help.
- Next Generation Console Experience ? Xbox360, PS3.
- Development of personal projects/artwork.
- Traditional art background.
- Strives to learn new skills and pass on knowledge to other team members.
Brisbane, Australia, has a growing game development market with over ten studios within the central business district. The gaming industry, while still relatively new in Australia, is quickly taking over Sydney and Melbourne, as well. So if you and experienced developer looking for a sea change, Pandemic Studios wants to hear from you!
Relocation and Work Visa sponsorship available to qualified applicants.
If you meet the noted qualifications and want to be part of a successful team offering a bright future then please submit the following directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following portfolio submission formats are preferred:
- Web-based portfolio
- Links to online digital media hosting services
- Compressed attachments e-mailed
- CD or DVD with hard copies of any 2D or digital art pieces mailed
- FTP server access can also be provided if necessary
Preferred digital formats
- Images - jpeg file format
- Movies - mpeg and mov file formats
*DO NOT SEND ORIGINALS!
Disks, tapes, and any materials included in your application must be labeled with your name and the title of the role you are applying for. If you are featuring a full demo film with credits avoid putting material after the credits, or if you must, please indicate this in the shot breakdown.
- Cover letter stating your availability.
- Current CV / Resume.
- Folio or demo reel including shot breakdown.
Please reference a job title in the subject line of your email.
All submissions are received in confidence. Due to the high volume of submissions, we will only be able to respond to applicants of interest. No phone calls, please.