Skip to main content

Damaged Street

Submitted by SCG on

Hey all,

Was just mucking around in Max with materials and sunlight so I decided to put a scene together. I am working on a robot who is going to stroll down the street also.

Don't worry about the fire it is only a marker at the moment for sizing, it won't look that crap ion the end!!

[img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Download Attachment: [url="http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/SCG/200572622046_Alley3.jpg"]Alley3.jpg[/url]
50.27 KB

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 28/07/05 - 3:48 AM Permalink

looks cool but also looks like it could use some more detail passes, what i want to see is some graffiti! it would fit the theme i think

Submitted by Wizenedoldman on Thu, 28/07/05 - 10:20 AM Permalink

It's weird, the bricks have got this wave like look emanating from the top left corner going to the bottom right. Probably an artifact from the tiling. I like the bent over street sign.

Submitted by SCG on Thu, 28/07/05 - 9:13 PM Permalink

not sure about that wave in the bricks. When I render closer it is not there at all - and not even too much closer.

May frig around with the lighting settings and see if that makes a diff.

Graffiti coming soon :)

Posted by SCG on

Hey all,

Was just mucking around in Max with materials and sunlight so I decided to put a scene together. I am working on a robot who is going to stroll down the street also.

Don't worry about the fire it is only a marker at the moment for sizing, it won't look that crap ion the end!!

[img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Download Attachment: [url="http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/SCG/200572622046_Alley3.jpg"]Alley3.jpg[/url]
50.27 KB

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 28/07/05 - 3:48 AM Permalink

looks cool but also looks like it could use some more detail passes, what i want to see is some graffiti! it would fit the theme i think

Submitted by Wizenedoldman on Thu, 28/07/05 - 10:20 AM Permalink

It's weird, the bricks have got this wave like look emanating from the top left corner going to the bottom right. Probably an artifact from the tiling. I like the bent over street sign.

Submitted by SCG on Thu, 28/07/05 - 9:13 PM Permalink

not sure about that wave in the bricks. When I render closer it is not there at all - and not even too much closer.

May frig around with the lighting settings and see if that makes a diff.

Graffiti coming soon :)