Skip to main content

e6studios web site

Submitted by Alti on
Forum

my studios website i am building -

i hope you like it so far- tell me how it loads too :)

[url]http://members.optusnet.com.au/alti2/e6flashsite.html[/url]

Submitted by bullet21 on Sat, 27/03/04 - 7:31 PM Permalink

yeah that's really cool. I'm building a web site as wel for myself. The brown thing flying around are cool. I'm using frontpage, are you using flash. How;d you learn to use flash.

Submitted by tbag on Mon, 29/03/04 - 12:40 AM Permalink

Thats some pretty cool stuff, i like the brown flying things too [;)].

How long have you been working on that? I quite like it... now if only i had a computer fast enough to run that website smoothly.

Submitted by Blitz on Wed, 31/03/04 - 5:08 AM Permalink

If you want people to actually view your website, make sure you have an easily accessible plain html version as well, as some people don't like fancy flash webpages :)
CYer, Blitz

Submitted by spageto on Wed, 31/03/04 - 6:53 AM Permalink

Alti, I really like your website. I love the atmosphere. What types of games are you aiming to develop?

Posted by Alti on
Forum

my studios website i am building -

i hope you like it so far- tell me how it loads too :)

[url]http://members.optusnet.com.au/alti2/e6flashsite.html[/url]

Submitted by bullet21 on Sat, 27/03/04 - 7:31 PM Permalink

yeah that's really cool. I'm building a web site as wel for myself. The brown thing flying around are cool. I'm using frontpage, are you using flash. How;d you learn to use flash.

Submitted by tbag on Mon, 29/03/04 - 12:40 AM Permalink

Thats some pretty cool stuff, i like the brown flying things too [;)].

How long have you been working on that? I quite like it... now if only i had a computer fast enough to run that website smoothly.

Submitted by Blitz on Wed, 31/03/04 - 5:08 AM Permalink

If you want people to actually view your website, make sure you have an easily accessible plain html version as well, as some people don't like fancy flash webpages :)
CYer, Blitz

Submitted by spageto on Wed, 31/03/04 - 6:53 AM Permalink

Alti, I really like your website. I love the atmosphere. What types of games are you aiming to develop?