Skip to main content

Godo

Submitted by Falco on

I've haven't realy been doing much 3D stuff for a while. Leading up towards the end of last year most of the people in my class were realy getting anxious about finding work. We just kept rushing about, asking each other "Have you done your demo reel yet? Have you done your demo reel yet?"

After graduation I got a bit sick of it all and I haven't touched the computer for about five months. Now Im just gonnna start practicing and just model whaterver takes my fancy. Im also realy going to try more 2D art and learn more traditional styles of drawing and painting, so that I can make some of my own concept art.

[img]http://www.sumea.com.au/simages2/415_Godo_WIPL.jpg[/img]
The concept for this model came from Aaron St Goddard. He's got alot of cool concepts.

The wings and feathers are all one sided, to cut down on poly's, but I think the wings might look to thin after I finish, but I will just wait to see.

Submitted by Makk on Wed, 27/04/05 - 12:31 AM Permalink

heh, very nice Falco :)
Texture could use some sharpenin up though.

Posted by Falco on

I've haven't realy been doing much 3D stuff for a while. Leading up towards the end of last year most of the people in my class were realy getting anxious about finding work. We just kept rushing about, asking each other "Have you done your demo reel yet? Have you done your demo reel yet?"

After graduation I got a bit sick of it all and I haven't touched the computer for about five months. Now Im just gonnna start practicing and just model whaterver takes my fancy. Im also realy going to try more 2D art and learn more traditional styles of drawing and painting, so that I can make some of my own concept art.

[img]http://www.sumea.com.au/simages2/415_Godo_WIPL.jpg[/img]
The concept for this model came from Aaron St Goddard. He's got alot of cool concepts.

The wings and feathers are all one sided, to cut down on poly's, but I think the wings might look to thin after I finish, but I will just wait to see.

Submitted by Makk on Wed, 27/04/05 - 12:31 AM Permalink

heh, very nice Falco :)
Texture could use some sharpenin up though.