Skip to main content

HR contact at Melbourne House

Submitted by jtu100 on

Hi, I'm moving to Oz soon and would like to send my CV to Melbourne House - only problem is I cant find a contact address for their recruitment people. Does anyone have it?

Thanks,
Jack

Submitted by Cm2 on Sat, 24/04/04 - 7:36 PM Permalink

About six month ago when I checked their website their address is

Level 11,14 Queens Road
Melbourne, Victoria
3004, Australia

I do not know if they change their address, because I heard Atari has bought Melbourne House.

Submitted by Blitz on Sat, 24/04/04 - 8:44 PM Permalink

That address is still correct, they just changed all the signs :)
If you're after an email address, nobody knows, you might want to give them a phonecall if you want to send them something via email...
CYer, Blitz

Submitted by jtu100 on Sat, 24/04/04 - 10:19 PM Permalink

Thanks guys. In particular I was after the email address. Can only guess they are not recruiting if they dont even have any contact addresses on the web, but I shall persevere. Cheers!

Submitted by Kalescent on Sat, 24/04/04 - 10:46 PM Permalink

Might be an idea to Post RGreen a message on this forum asking him nicely [:)] he works for atari melbourne house i think and might be able to point you in the right direction.

Submitted by Blitz on Sun, 25/04/04 - 4:43 AM Permalink

Melbourne House haven't had an email address on their website since they "updated" it about 18 months or more ago. They may or may not have hired people during that time...
I think it's either an oversight, or they'd just prefer people to contact them by phone/mail (so they don't get 100's of emails every day)
Maybe the person who knows how to use the email program left the company and they haven't been able to find anyone since who can handle the intricacies of email...
Who knows :P
CYer, Blitz

Submitted by Kalescent on Sun, 25/04/04 - 7:38 AM Permalink

" Maybe the person who knows how to use the email program left the company and they haven't been able to find anyone since who can handle the intricacies of email... "

ROFL..

that could be true,.. its an outside shot,.. but nevertheless.

Posted by jtu100 on

Hi, I'm moving to Oz soon and would like to send my CV to Melbourne House - only problem is I cant find a contact address for their recruitment people. Does anyone have it?

Thanks,
Jack

Submitted by Cm2 on Sat, 24/04/04 - 7:36 PM Permalink

About six month ago when I checked their website their address is

Level 11,14 Queens Road
Melbourne, Victoria
3004, Australia

I do not know if they change their address, because I heard Atari has bought Melbourne House.

Submitted by Blitz on Sat, 24/04/04 - 8:44 PM Permalink

That address is still correct, they just changed all the signs :)
If you're after an email address, nobody knows, you might want to give them a phonecall if you want to send them something via email...
CYer, Blitz

Submitted by jtu100 on Sat, 24/04/04 - 10:19 PM Permalink

Thanks guys. In particular I was after the email address. Can only guess they are not recruiting if they dont even have any contact addresses on the web, but I shall persevere. Cheers!

Submitted by Kalescent on Sat, 24/04/04 - 10:46 PM Permalink

Might be an idea to Post RGreen a message on this forum asking him nicely [:)] he works for atari melbourne house i think and might be able to point you in the right direction.

Submitted by Blitz on Sun, 25/04/04 - 4:43 AM Permalink

Melbourne House haven't had an email address on their website since they "updated" it about 18 months or more ago. They may or may not have hired people during that time...
I think it's either an oversight, or they'd just prefer people to contact them by phone/mail (so they don't get 100's of emails every day)
Maybe the person who knows how to use the email program left the company and they haven't been able to find anyone since who can handle the intricacies of email...
Who knows :P
CYer, Blitz

Submitted by Kalescent on Sun, 25/04/04 - 7:38 AM Permalink

" Maybe the person who knows how to use the email program left the company and they haven't been able to find anyone since who can handle the intricacies of email... "

ROFL..

that could be true,.. its an outside shot,.. but nevertheless.