Skip to main content

Control Freaks (22nd June)

Submitted by Sekt on
Forum

Hey guys. Did anyone happen to watch todays episode of Control Freaks on channel 7? I've been told that Micro Forte CEO, John DeMargheretti (spelled correctly of course) was on there briefly (footage from E3) saying that their game Citizen Zero would be for both Xbox and PC? Apparently it was on near the start.

Can anyone confirm this for me? We don't get half the Channel 7 stuff down here so I wasn't able to watch it.

Cheers! [B)]

Submitted by Meatex Salami on Mon, 30/06/03 - 9:52 PM Permalink

woh man
isn't it still in june, it won't be july till tomorrow
anyways i didn't see anything on it. I thought that show was canned ages ago.
if you meant june 22nd it wasn't on at all (at least according to the tv guides)

Submitted by Blitz on Tue, 01/07/03 - 7:53 AM Permalink

We don't get it in canberra, we get chill factor or some extreme sports show instead.
CYer, Blitz

Submitted by Sekt on Tue, 01/07/03 - 9:05 PM Permalink

Haha, whoops. Yeah I meant June 22nd...damnit. It was definately on, cause I was chatting to someone who'd just watched it.

No luck then?

Submitted by Doord on Fri, 04/07/03 - 8:03 PM Permalink

I went for an interview at MF for an artist job mid last year. The deal was from microsoft that the game would come out on X-box and could be on PC for 12 month after shipping it. Kind of the same deal as halo I think.

I seen a version on the net about this MF interview and it had the frist 10 qusetion and stuff.

Posted by Sekt on
Forum

Hey guys. Did anyone happen to watch todays episode of Control Freaks on channel 7? I've been told that Micro Forte CEO, John DeMargheretti (spelled correctly of course) was on there briefly (footage from E3) saying that their game Citizen Zero would be for both Xbox and PC? Apparently it was on near the start.

Can anyone confirm this for me? We don't get half the Channel 7 stuff down here so I wasn't able to watch it.

Cheers! [B)]

Submitted by Meatex Salami on Mon, 30/06/03 - 9:52 PM Permalink

woh man
isn't it still in june, it won't be july till tomorrow
anyways i didn't see anything on it. I thought that show was canned ages ago.
if you meant june 22nd it wasn't on at all (at least according to the tv guides)

Submitted by Blitz on Tue, 01/07/03 - 7:53 AM Permalink

We don't get it in canberra, we get chill factor or some extreme sports show instead.
CYer, Blitz

Submitted by Sekt on Tue, 01/07/03 - 9:05 PM Permalink

Haha, whoops. Yeah I meant June 22nd...damnit. It was definately on, cause I was chatting to someone who'd just watched it.

No luck then?

Submitted by Doord on Fri, 04/07/03 - 8:03 PM Permalink

I went for an interview at MF for an artist job mid last year. The deal was from microsoft that the game would come out on X-box and could be on PC for 12 month after shipping it. Kind of the same deal as halo I think.

I seen a version on the net about this MF interview and it had the frist 10 qusetion and stuff.