Skip to main content

CNRL, Cyber NRL

Submitted by Mark47898 on
Forum

Im Creating a nrl association called CNRL (cybernational ruby league), its done like fantasy nrl but ill be running it over a website, there will be a player draw at start to sort team out, only 16 spots allowed, so get in quick, you will chose a nrl team to be, then once we have 16 ppl i will hold the draw and sort the teams using real nrl players. Each Match will be determined by win using my own dream team match up system i downloaded, i put in the players and then it generates a result, good luck, but to make it competitive there will be a currency system put into place, and you may bid on other peoples players to strengthen your squad over time. i will be creating the site right now, using a free webhosting. ill give you updates soon. This will not take 3 years to finish

I will post more info with the site url and other updates in a few hours

Posted by Mark47898 on
Forum

Im Creating a nrl association called CNRL (cybernational ruby league), its done like fantasy nrl but ill be running it over a website, there will be a player draw at start to sort team out, only 16 spots allowed, so get in quick, you will chose a nrl team to be, then once we have 16 ppl i will hold the draw and sort the teams using real nrl players. Each Match will be determined by win using my own dream team match up system i downloaded, i put in the players and then it generates a result, good luck, but to make it competitive there will be a currency system put into place, and you may bid on other peoples players to strengthen your squad over time. i will be creating the site right now, using a free webhosting. ill give you updates soon. This will not take 3 years to finish

I will post more info with the site url and other updates in a few hours