Skip to main content

is there any concept stuff up yet ?

Submitted by boat on
Forum

id like to make a few models but dont know if there is any concept art that i should follow.

Submitted by souri on Fri, 22/11/02 - 10:48 PM Permalink

Things are going a bit slow on the mod front - you're free to come up with some concepts if you like. I might sit down when I'm free and do some concepts for anyone to model.. or if anyone else wants to draw some concepts, feel free..

Submitted by Meatex Salami on Sat, 23/11/02 - 3:56 AM Permalink

Well good news for me, i finished school yesterday (i spent today doing as little as possible of anything) so i'll be able to start on things. I'll try to do some concepts in photoshop and maybe crystal mesh or tariq could make them... well good [:D]
I suck at doing concept and that kind of thing in photoshop and my drawings aren't really that great. I would love to have a scanner so i could get my scribbles onto computer.
Also i think i'll fire up the word processor and work on a treatment for the mod useing the few ideas that people have submitted. That may go up in the sumea mod section of the webpage depending on what souri does with it. It will be mainly my ideas and will be fairly basic, a foundation if you will which i really hope people will contribute to.
If crystal or tariq reads this can you get in touch with me over ICQ if you have it (too slack to look you up [:p] hey i only finished school yesterday)

Bloody hell its a giant harmonica!

Submitted by souri on Wed, 27/11/02 - 11:29 AM Permalink

quote:Also i think i'll fire up the word processor and work on a treatment for the mod useing the few ideas that people have submitted. That may go up in the sumea mod section of the webpage depending on what souri does with it. It will be mainly my ideas and will be fairly basic, a foundation if you will which i really hope people will contribute to.

Post it here and I'll chuck it on the mod page..

Posted by boat on
Forum

id like to make a few models but dont know if there is any concept art that i should follow.

Submitted by souri on Fri, 22/11/02 - 10:48 PM Permalink

Things are going a bit slow on the mod front - you're free to come up with some concepts if you like. I might sit down when I'm free and do some concepts for anyone to model.. or if anyone else wants to draw some concepts, feel free..

Submitted by Meatex Salami on Sat, 23/11/02 - 3:56 AM Permalink

Well good news for me, i finished school yesterday (i spent today doing as little as possible of anything) so i'll be able to start on things. I'll try to do some concepts in photoshop and maybe crystal mesh or tariq could make them... well good [:D]
I suck at doing concept and that kind of thing in photoshop and my drawings aren't really that great. I would love to have a scanner so i could get my scribbles onto computer.
Also i think i'll fire up the word processor and work on a treatment for the mod useing the few ideas that people have submitted. That may go up in the sumea mod section of the webpage depending on what souri does with it. It will be mainly my ideas and will be fairly basic, a foundation if you will which i really hope people will contribute to.
If crystal or tariq reads this can you get in touch with me over ICQ if you have it (too slack to look you up [:p] hey i only finished school yesterday)

Bloody hell its a giant harmonica!

Submitted by souri on Wed, 27/11/02 - 11:29 AM Permalink

quote:Also i think i'll fire up the word processor and work on a treatment for the mod useing the few ideas that people have submitted. That may go up in the sumea mod section of the webpage depending on what souri does with it. It will be mainly my ideas and will be fairly basic, a foundation if you will which i really hope people will contribute to.

Post it here and I'll chuck it on the mod page..