Skip to main content

recent work mon/wed

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on
Submitted by cutty on Wed, 22/10/03 - 9:26 AM Permalink

Nice work again, I like your style.

Couple of nitpicks: in the first pic, the creature on the right, the face/head has nice shading/surface properties etc. but it's a bit hard to see what the actual form is (planes of head etc.)..it's tending to flatten out.

Also, the third pic, with that sort of mechanical interior/built environment it might be worth taking a bit more time on the angles, some look a little off.

btw, have you seen theres a Concept Artist job at FuzzyEyes?

Submitted by souri on Wed, 05/11/03 - 1:05 AM Permalink

Lovely work. You should definately give Fuzzyeyes a burl for that concept art position. Nice to see you working on varied types of media. The perspective on the vehicle looks a bit off in places (like the treads), but I think your style is very forgiving for errors, and are more quick conceptual, than precise renditions.

Posted by Anonymous (not verified) on

Submitted by cutty on Wed, 22/10/03 - 9:26 AM Permalink

Nice work again, I like your style.

Couple of nitpicks: in the first pic, the creature on the right, the face/head has nice shading/surface properties etc. but it's a bit hard to see what the actual form is (planes of head etc.)..it's tending to flatten out.

Also, the third pic, with that sort of mechanical interior/built environment it might be worth taking a bit more time on the angles, some look a little off.

btw, have you seen theres a Concept Artist job at FuzzyEyes?

Submitted by souri on Wed, 05/11/03 - 1:05 AM Permalink

Lovely work. You should definately give Fuzzyeyes a burl for that concept art position. Nice to see you working on varied types of media. The perspective on the vehicle looks a bit off in places (like the treads), but I think your style is very forgiving for errors, and are more quick conceptual, than precise renditions.