Skip to main content

The H mans work(hot)

Submitted by Hazza1 on

Hello friends,

Third time works a charm!  I think theres something up with forum, so I made a post at conceptart.org (thanks bumkee for helping me!) to display my artworks for the sumea competision(8)(eight) until its realy to post again(my password must of been broked)(so i made another), so I thought since people have been emailing me asking where my work went i coud show you!

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=77765Hazza12006-09-22 00:57:32

Submitted by souri on Fri, 22/09/06 - 11:52 AM Permalink

[QUOTE=Hazza1]On a side note, my art has been ripped down at everywhere except conceptart.org, so a big(large)thanks to the rulers of the website, it realy makes me happy that someone cares, enough to not rip my art down, I know it might be strange at times(owl), but its who I am, and I am realy happy someone can accept it for what it is!

On a side note, the administrator at sumea deleted my post, what a ovary(uterus) packing bitch(sorry i got mad)[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm the "ovary(uterus) packing bitch" you're referring to.

The reason why your post was deleted was because it wasn't a serious attempt for the challenge. If you wanna make a funny picture and post it here, that's fine. If you wanna start some religious furor, this is definately not the sort of site for it. But trying to enter it into the Sumea Challenge and then when it's not accepted because it's nothing more than a Character Studio skeleton with some primitives slapped on, surely that can't be too surprising.Souri2006-09-22 01:59:37

Submitted by Hazza1 on Fri, 22/09/06 - 12:09 PM Permalink

Hello friends,

I modeled allah with painstaiking attention to detail, I understand what your  meaning is,  but those shapes i used with eXtreme care and precicon to my designs,  I think it turned out pretty food.  What is wrong with it?  Maybe you could offer some feedback (thanks john!)(feedback) so I can enter the sumea challenge (8)(eight) intime, I realy want to take Allah into the extreme and beyond(space)(time travel).

whats a furfue also, grandma thinks its a rodent but I wasnt sure, if so I dont realy like religious rodents either(no such thing as animal heaven)

Hazza12006-09-22 02:12:43

Submitted by souri on Fri, 22/09/06 - 2:07 PM Permalink

Are you serious?

I mean. Really? I honestly feel the disbelief that Simon Cowell from American idol would feel if someone auditioned at his show by making some noise out of their armpits and expects to get to the next round.

You honestly don't think there's anything wrong with entering that into the Sumea challenge?

Submitted by shika on Fri, 22/09/06 - 2:52 PM Permalink

this guy is a hoot on CA.org for some reason

it doesnt offend me, but its not that funny either. its just.... weak :|

Submitted by Hazza1 on Fri, 22/09/06 - 3:59 PM Permalink

Hello friends,

Sorry souri, I dont understand your meaning, it just came out like(blaberblaberblaber), I thought american idol was one of those gay makeover shoes, grandma thinks it is too. But feedback I can understand is more than welcome!

EDIT: I didnt mean to come across mean souri, I feel realy mean for saying you sounded like blaber(you should use shorter words)(like this), but if you like gay makeover shoes thats okay with me(honest).

Shika, my work isnt ment to be funny, I dont understand whats so funny either, I think that some people might be trying to down my spirit(still high)(by laughing at it). It realy disturbs me how sick people are(in the head) and mind, I wish I could understand why people laugh at my artworks, maybe its just who they are(just like feminists)(who like furry cupcake).Hazza12006-09-22 06:30:04

Submitted by nafeman on Wed, 04/10/06 - 4:39 AM Permalink

wow...just wow...oh and also, im pretty sure the people at concept art are just taking the piss out of you with their comments.congratulations(thanks), your a retard(disabled) with idiot(fool) smeared(spread) all over you like the kind of feces(sh*t) your art is made of.
souri, cant you just ban this peice of crap user?

Posted by Hazza1 on

Hello friends,

Third time works a charm!  I think theres something up with forum, so I made a post at conceptart.org (thanks bumkee for helping me!) to display my artworks for the sumea competision(8)(eight) until its realy to post again(my password must of been broked)(so i made another), so I thought since people have been emailing me asking where my work went i coud show you!

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=77765Hazza12006-09-22 00:57:32

Submitted by souri on Fri, 22/09/06 - 11:52 AM Permalink

[QUOTE=Hazza1]On a side note, my art has been ripped down at everywhere except conceptart.org, so a big(large)thanks to the rulers of the website, it realy makes me happy that someone cares, enough to not rip my art down, I know it might be strange at times(owl), but its who I am, and I am realy happy someone can accept it for what it is!

On a side note, the administrator at sumea deleted my post, what a ovary(uterus) packing bitch(sorry i got mad)[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm the "ovary(uterus) packing bitch" you're referring to.

The reason why your post was deleted was because it wasn't a serious attempt for the challenge. If you wanna make a funny picture and post it here, that's fine. If you wanna start some religious furor, this is definately not the sort of site for it. But trying to enter it into the Sumea Challenge and then when it's not accepted because it's nothing more than a Character Studio skeleton with some primitives slapped on, surely that can't be too surprising.Souri2006-09-22 01:59:37

Submitted by Hazza1 on Fri, 22/09/06 - 12:09 PM Permalink

Hello friends,

I modeled allah with painstaiking attention to detail, I understand what your  meaning is,  but those shapes i used with eXtreme care and precicon to my designs,  I think it turned out pretty food.  What is wrong with it?  Maybe you could offer some feedback (thanks john!)(feedback) so I can enter the sumea challenge (8)(eight) intime, I realy want to take Allah into the extreme and beyond(space)(time travel).

whats a furfue also, grandma thinks its a rodent but I wasnt sure, if so I dont realy like religious rodents either(no such thing as animal heaven)

Hazza12006-09-22 02:12:43

Submitted by souri on Fri, 22/09/06 - 2:07 PM Permalink

Are you serious?

I mean. Really? I honestly feel the disbelief that Simon Cowell from American idol would feel if someone auditioned at his show by making some noise out of their armpits and expects to get to the next round.

You honestly don't think there's anything wrong with entering that into the Sumea challenge?

Submitted by shika on Fri, 22/09/06 - 2:52 PM Permalink

this guy is a hoot on CA.org for some reason

it doesnt offend me, but its not that funny either. its just.... weak :|

Submitted by Hazza1 on Fri, 22/09/06 - 3:59 PM Permalink

Hello friends,

Sorry souri, I dont understand your meaning, it just came out like(blaberblaberblaber), I thought american idol was one of those gay makeover shoes, grandma thinks it is too. But feedback I can understand is more than welcome!

EDIT: I didnt mean to come across mean souri, I feel realy mean for saying you sounded like blaber(you should use shorter words)(like this), but if you like gay makeover shoes thats okay with me(honest).

Shika, my work isnt ment to be funny, I dont understand whats so funny either, I think that some people might be trying to down my spirit(still high)(by laughing at it). It realy disturbs me how sick people are(in the head) and mind, I wish I could understand why people laugh at my artworks, maybe its just who they are(just like feminists)(who like furry cupcake).Hazza12006-09-22 06:30:04

Submitted by nafeman on Wed, 04/10/06 - 4:39 AM Permalink

wow...just wow...oh and also, im pretty sure the people at concept art are just taking the piss out of you with their comments.congratulations(thanks), your a retard(disabled) with idiot(fool) smeared(spread) all over you like the kind of feces(sh*t) your art is made of.
souri, cant you just ban this peice of crap user?