Skip to main content

Game Programmers @ eFlyte Asia Pacific (Singapore)

• In my first and previous post in this game dev log entry, I had written that I wanted to do a game which was a collection of simple retro games. Unity released a new major release (2019.3) while I was putting the initial project together, and I…

• Well, I'm making a game . I'm spending the next few weeks on making a small game to showcase the gamedev log feature on tsumea where any member can create a game entry and other members can post journal posts with art, music or just development…

• Just a test #2. Still working on the new section.

• So, I got a Commodore 64 when I was in the 4th grade. It came bundled with a Rolf Harris picture building program on casette tape which never loaded properly but from what I could tell by its box cover, you could build pictures from a selection…

• Yes, the site looks very different and I've had to prematurely switch to this new theme that I'm working on for a few reasons, the main one is that changing certain aspects of the site to fit the new theme will affect how the old one looks for…

• (this is just a test, please ignore this entry)

Here is some of my old work.. the first pic is of a 3d model of a human head I was working on about 2 years ago in 3dsmax, using nurbs. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't model a head with…

I currently work for

Submitted by souri on
Forum

eFlyte, a pioneer and leader in the Inflight Entertainment Industry, develops and aggregates cutting-edge video games and applications for airline Inflight Entertainment consoles.

eFlyte started in US seven years ago and has established strategic partnerships with leading game publishers such as PopCap, MumboJumbo, SproutGames and GarageGames. Having established its regional HQ in Singapore on September 2005 to service and supply a number of leading airlines, eFlyte Asia Pacific is currently engaged in the process of expanding its operations to cover a greater clientele within the region.

At present, eFlyte is in the process of developing games and applications for the next generation of Inflight Entertainment consoles. eFlyte Asia Pacific is now looking for experienced programmers to take on games and apps porting, custom development and other projects. Successful candidates will receive overseas training (of up to 6 months) in eFlyte?s worldwide HQ located in Jacksonville Florida, USA.

We are currently looing for Game Programmers at both Junior and Intermediate levels.

Requirements:
* Good Bachelor degree from Computer Engineering or Computer Science. Diploma holders with good relevant experience can also apply
* At least 2-3 years of strong C/C++ programming knowledge/work experience
* Game programming experience (those without game programming background but have strong C/C++ skills can still apply)
* Knowledge/Experience of linux and embedded systems a bonus
* Good communication skills (English is a must) and self-motivated.
* Ability to collaborate with development team in US.
* Prepared for initial overseas training (up to 6 months) in eFlyte US office
* Passionate about games and building great applications

Sucessful applicants will be sponsored a work permit to work in Singapore

To learn more about eFlyte and the services that we provide, visit www.eflyte.com

Interested applicants are required to send in a cover letter, CV and other documents to support their application, that can include samples of previous work, portfolios, demos, etc. to:

asiapac@eflyte.com

or call Tel: +65 6446 4720 (9-6pm WAST)

Our office address is:
Block 750A, #07-02 Suite 9,
Chai Chee Road
Technopark@Chai Chee,
Singapore 469001

Posted by souri on
Forum

eFlyte, a pioneer and leader in the Inflight Entertainment Industry, develops and aggregates cutting-edge video games and applications for airline Inflight Entertainment consoles.

eFlyte started in US seven years ago and has established strategic partnerships with leading game publishers such as PopCap, MumboJumbo, SproutGames and GarageGames. Having established its regional HQ in Singapore on September 2005 to service and supply a number of leading airlines, eFlyte Asia Pacific is currently engaged in the process of expanding its operations to cover a greater clientele within the region.

At present, eFlyte is in the process of developing games and applications for the next generation of Inflight Entertainment consoles. eFlyte Asia Pacific is now looking for experienced programmers to take on games and apps porting, custom development and other projects. Successful candidates will receive overseas training (of up to 6 months) in eFlyte?s worldwide HQ located in Jacksonville Florida, USA.

We are currently looing for Game Programmers at both Junior and Intermediate levels.

Requirements:
* Good Bachelor degree from Computer Engineering or Computer Science. Diploma holders with good relevant experience can also apply
* At least 2-3 years of strong C/C++ programming knowledge/work experience
* Game programming experience (those without game programming background but have strong C/C++ skills can still apply)
* Knowledge/Experience of linux and embedded systems a bonus
* Good communication skills (English is a must) and self-motivated.
* Ability to collaborate with development team in US.
* Prepared for initial overseas training (up to 6 months) in eFlyte US office
* Passionate about games and building great applications

Sucessful applicants will be sponsored a work permit to work in Singapore

To learn more about eFlyte and the services that we provide, visit www.eflyte.com

Interested applicants are required to send in a cover letter, CV and other documents to support their application, that can include samples of previous work, portfolios, demos, etc. to:

asiapac@eflyte.com

or call Tel: +65 6446 4720 (9-6pm WAST)

Our office address is:
Block 750A, #07-02 Suite 9,
Chai Chee Road
Technopark@Chai Chee,
Singapore 469001