Skip to main content

nintendo wifi

Submitted by PeterDavis on
Forum

I just got my nintendo ds lite a couple of weeks ago, and although im yet to get the wifi working in my apartment, ive had the chance to test it elsewhere. although its a shame theres only one nintendo hotspot in brisbane, and even then the downloadable content they offer is very limited.

i was just wondering if anyone else has a ds and uses the online stuff?

Submitted by Jacana on Tue, 22/08/06 - 9:50 PM Permalink

Use it :) Love it! I have used it to play Animal Crossing with some of the Sumea peeps and I know Joel has used it to play Mario Kart for random races.

I must say that I haven't picked up my DS in a bit :| But have found wifi reliable, and I think its one of the aspects that make games like Animal Crossing more fun.

Forum

I just got my nintendo ds lite a couple of weeks ago, and although im yet to get the wifi working in my apartment, ive had the chance to test it elsewhere. although its a shame theres only one nintendo hotspot in brisbane, and even then the downloadable content they offer is very limited.

i was just wondering if anyone else has a ds and uses the online stuff?

Submitted by Jacana on Tue, 22/08/06 - 9:50 PM Permalink

Use it :) Love it! I have used it to play Animal Crossing with some of the Sumea peeps and I know Joel has used it to play Mario Kart for random races.

I must say that I haven't picked up my DS in a bit :| But have found wifi reliable, and I think its one of the aspects that make games like Animal Crossing more fun.