Skip to main content

Some new work

Submitted by conundrum on Wed, 21/12/05 - 12:43 AM Permalink

very impressive work, particularly the variety of the different models.

They're better characters than i could make but i'll give you some critique anyway. The problem i have is the texturing, which seems a tad faded on all of them (thats not the best description but its the only explanation i can come up with). Somehow they lack that wow factor, and i don't think its the modelling because that is technically solid. So maybe you could use a more saturated palatte and try to get more vibrancy in your texturing.

Other than that, i would say they're some of the best models i've seen here in a while. I'll be looking forward to more

Submitted by inked on Wed, 21/12/05 - 3:38 AM Permalink

hi,

very nice low poly models.. impressive.. no crits here sorry =I

Submitted by LiveWire on Wed, 21/12/05 - 3:44 AM Permalink

yeah your textures lack detail or any clearly discernible features. They look lowres/blurry and kinda just blend into everything. i knowwhat i'm trying to say, i just dont kow the terms in which to say it - you'll probably need an texture artist (ie: not me) to tell you exactly.

Submitted by conundrum on Wed, 21/12/05 - 12:43 AM Permalink

very impressive work, particularly the variety of the different models.

They're better characters than i could make but i'll give you some critique anyway. The problem i have is the texturing, which seems a tad faded on all of them (thats not the best description but its the only explanation i can come up with). Somehow they lack that wow factor, and i don't think its the modelling because that is technically solid. So maybe you could use a more saturated palatte and try to get more vibrancy in your texturing.

Other than that, i would say they're some of the best models i've seen here in a while. I'll be looking forward to more

Submitted by inked on Wed, 21/12/05 - 3:38 AM Permalink

hi,

very nice low poly models.. impressive.. no crits here sorry =I

Submitted by LiveWire on Wed, 21/12/05 - 3:44 AM Permalink

yeah your textures lack detail or any clearly discernible features. They look lowres/blurry and kinda just blend into everything. i knowwhat i'm trying to say, i just dont kow the terms in which to say it - you'll probably need an texture artist (ie: not me) to tell you exactly.