Skip to main content

Troll

Submitted by Muntz on

Hi everyone. Well I couldnt get the attachement button to work to place my images on the forum so here is a link so you can all check out my current work in progress.

http://www.threedy.com/site/forum/showthread.php?t=42707

Still adding to the surface details so any ideas or comments on how to improve it are most welcome.

Submitted by Neffy on Fri, 23/06/06 - 8:59 AM Permalink

Coming along great, i cant suggest much for the surface detail what your doing seems to be working well.

Submitted by Muntz on Fri, 23/06/06 - 7:49 PM Permalink

Hey Neffy,
Cheers for the reply. Checked out some of your stuff on your website. Love the drawings. Especially the one of the girl sitting on the wood floor.

Submitted by souri on Mon, 26/06/06 - 7:22 PM Permalink

Not much I can add, other than to say that it's very nice work [:)]

Submitted by Muntz on Tue, 27/06/06 - 12:17 AM Permalink

Hey souri,
Thanks for the compliment. Hopefully work will ease up and I will get some time to continue on it soon and keep you all posted with upgrades.

Posted by Muntz on

Hi everyone. Well I couldnt get the attachement button to work to place my images on the forum so here is a link so you can all check out my current work in progress.

http://www.threedy.com/site/forum/showthread.php?t=42707

Still adding to the surface details so any ideas or comments on how to improve it are most welcome.

Submitted by Neffy on Fri, 23/06/06 - 8:59 AM Permalink

Coming along great, i cant suggest much for the surface detail what your doing seems to be working well.

Submitted by Muntz on Fri, 23/06/06 - 7:49 PM Permalink

Hey Neffy,
Cheers for the reply. Checked out some of your stuff on your website. Love the drawings. Especially the one of the girl sitting on the wood floor.

Submitted by souri on Mon, 26/06/06 - 7:22 PM Permalink

Not much I can add, other than to say that it's very nice work [:)]

Submitted by Muntz on Tue, 27/06/06 - 12:17 AM Permalink

Hey souri,
Thanks for the compliment. Hopefully work will ease up and I will get some time to continue on it soon and keep you all posted with upgrades.