Skip to main content

Holiday Work

• Hmm.. well, I have been working on my admin work over at www.dandwiki.com.. I have been looking into jobs (to no avail) and I have been trying to assist over here at tsumea (might get me into the eyes of a…

Submitted by Sabre070 on

Anyone know of any companies that have positions for game testers for these holidays?

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 07/12/08 - 3:21 PM Permalink

Yes, I second that. I even don't mind a non-paying internship position.

Submitted by nicholas.sanderson on Thu, 11/12/08 - 2:43 PM Permalink

Generally most companies will bring on most of the extra help in the months leading up to the holidays to finalise any holiday releases. As for QA work your best bet is just keep your eyes out on all the companies.
But hey, you never know when a disgruntled employee will go postal and they need an entire new QA team :)
If you have previous experience post your CV to the companies too, they will keep you on file and let you know of any openings.
But hey let us know of any leads if you come across any.

Posted by Sabre070 on

Anyone know of any companies that have positions for game testers for these holidays?

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 07/12/08 - 3:21 PM Permalink

Yes, I second that. I even don't mind a non-paying internship position.

Submitted by nicholas.sanderson on Thu, 11/12/08 - 2:43 PM Permalink

Generally most companies will bring on most of the extra help in the months leading up to the holidays to finalise any holiday releases. As for QA work your best bet is just keep your eyes out on all the companies.
But hey, you never know when a disgruntled employee will go postal and they need an entire new QA team :)
If you have previous experience post your CV to the companies too, they will keep you on file and let you know of any openings.
But hey let us know of any leads if you come across any.