Skip to main content

girlie model

Submitted by robomaniac on

here is finished main hero of game designed by me ....
concept: - me
modeling: - me
texturing: - me
animation:- n/a
rigging: - n/a

tools:
maya, photoshop

elapsed time - 20hrs

robomaniac2007-08-18 13:01:55

Submitted by davidcoen on Mon, 20/08/07 - 4:11 PM Permalink

helllooo nurse,

that is really good, and wow, 20hours, that is some fast work.

i do admit to being a profesional pervert, so would prefer to see the suit streched between the breasts rather than skin tight (but that makes it much more difficult to reuse the model for other textures)

the shadow under the edge of the rib cage is possibly a bit too dark, though if you start adding really subtle shading, a bit of a smudge for the conture change of the belly button and vocal box/ collar bones could help hint at more form detail than is in the model.

people seem to like buttocks which are spherical, however they have a divot towards to side if not even a bit tappered towards the top (just a thought/ then again have met a few latino girls where the did look spherical..)

guess it is part of the beauty abstraction of this medium to make the knees thinner than realistic (width in left-right) (not a complaint, helps empisise curves and distance of medium needs some exsauration)

meet a girl vaugly this shape in sydney while there for salsa congress, an instructor from NZ, her breasts where not quite as high (going for a 'implanted' look?) and a tiny bit more of a tummy, but this is still anotomically possible

head/ bicepts seem a bit small for neck/ rest of proportions, but not certain if changing that will make it look better though (though neck does seem quite wide?)

hmmn, recognise the problems with getting a texture to fit accross that much realestate.

nice workdavidcoen2007-08-20 06:20:06

Posted by robomaniac on

here is finished main hero of game designed by me ....
concept: - me
modeling: - me
texturing: - me
animation:- n/a
rigging: - n/a

tools:
maya, photoshop

elapsed time - 20hrs

robomaniac2007-08-18 13:01:55

Submitted by davidcoen on Mon, 20/08/07 - 4:11 PM Permalink

helllooo nurse,

that is really good, and wow, 20hours, that is some fast work.

i do admit to being a profesional pervert, so would prefer to see the suit streched between the breasts rather than skin tight (but that makes it much more difficult to reuse the model for other textures)

the shadow under the edge of the rib cage is possibly a bit too dark, though if you start adding really subtle shading, a bit of a smudge for the conture change of the belly button and vocal box/ collar bones could help hint at more form detail than is in the model.

people seem to like buttocks which are spherical, however they have a divot towards to side if not even a bit tappered towards the top (just a thought/ then again have met a few latino girls where the did look spherical..)

guess it is part of the beauty abstraction of this medium to make the knees thinner than realistic (width in left-right) (not a complaint, helps empisise curves and distance of medium needs some exsauration)

meet a girl vaugly this shape in sydney while there for salsa congress, an instructor from NZ, her breasts where not quite as high (going for a 'implanted' look?) and a tiny bit more of a tummy, but this is still anotomically possible

head/ bicepts seem a bit small for neck/ rest of proportions, but not certain if changing that will make it look better though (though neck does seem quite wide?)

hmmn, recognise the problems with getting a texture to fit accross that much realestate.

nice workdavidcoen2007-08-20 06:20:06