Skip to main content

The Worlds Ugliest Dog

Submitted by 3DArty on
Forum

Here is the next character for the new DOOM the MOVIE

was the third consecutive landslide for Sam, a hairless, blind, dermatologically challenged fellow who bears more than a passing resemblance to Yoda, or maybe the Cryptkeeper. (The first year Sam won, Japanese television producers ? struck by his resemblance to one of their more successful imports, Godzilla ? hurriedly dispatched a camera crew.)
?Every year the photo gets worse? ? or, depending on how you look at it, better ? says Sam?s owner, Susie Lockheed, who affectionately describes Sam as a ?mutant.? ?He has a big hernia bulge, extra-long nails, a lipoma lump in the middle of his chest, and a little line of moles and warts that march down his snout like a stegosaurus.?

Insert Image: [img]http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/3DArty/20058179459_dog1.jpg[/img]

Insert Image: [img]http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/3DArty/20058179521_dog2.jpg[/img]

Insert Image: [img]http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/3DArty/20058179543_dog3.jpg[/img]

Submitted by ScORCHo on Thu, 18/08/05 - 8:06 PM Permalink

If that was fake i would say that is the coolest dog puppet ever, but its kind of sad that he is real. The poor thing must be suffering horribly, no wonder hes angry.

Submitted by Jarod Pearce on Thu, 18/08/05 - 10:44 PM Permalink

lol actually he has a cult following, he won the worlds ugliest dog contest something like 4 years in a row now, the only is funny and loves to laugh, they said when she set her dog down at the competition that the judges were still gasping and pulled back as she got a kiss from her beloved pup.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Fri, 19/08/05 - 12:38 AM Permalink

ive seen that pic before but god thats one evil looking dog... still creeps me out

Submitted by Kalescent on Fri, 19/08/05 - 3:21 AM Permalink

Thats definately a monster from an rpg I've played.

Submitted by Anuxinamoon on Fri, 19/08/05 - 5:54 AM Permalink

Yesh I think its was called a "Plauged Dire Hellhound"

Submitted by ScORCHo on Fri, 19/08/05 - 7:26 PM Permalink

hes actually Paris Hilton's old dog....see how traumatized he is?

Submitted by mcdrewski on Fri, 19/08/05 - 8:10 PM Permalink

I'll steal rezn0r's joke and say it...

mmm KFC.

Submitted by Kalescent on Fri, 19/08/05 - 8:49 PM Permalink

mcdrewski : ROFL [:D] [:D]

edit: He does remind me of kfc, totally. Reznor you sick, sick man for realising this.

Submitted by 3DArty on Sat, 20/08/05 - 1:26 AM Permalink

Well I used to like KFC but that just killed it for me

Submitted by Johnn on Sat, 20/08/05 - 1:32 AM Permalink

I find it especially charming how the little tike seems to be picking his teeth with his back foot - great pose for the camera. ...Paris Hilton's old dog -- very funny!

Submitted by Kalescent on Sat, 20/08/05 - 5:36 AM Permalink

On a side note: Paris Hiltons *OLD* dog. Seriously, who buys a pet and then gives it away or on-sells it to a new owner.

Submitted by palantir on Sat, 20/08/05 - 6:30 AM Permalink

Well Paris always has to have the latest model.

The site this is from was originally shut down because of extreme popularity. Looks like the little fella has quite a fan base now. Apparently he?s got a great personality, it?s just that he looks like a monster out of Guild Wars or something - like what Anux said, "Plauged Dire Hellhound" [}:)]

Actually I reckon he could become the next dog movie star.

Submitted by Johnn on Sat, 20/08/05 - 11:07 PM Permalink

I'm sure Paris' pets die of 'misadventure' before she grows tired of them!
I had never though of on-selling a pet. Nobody really does that do they? ...OMG, the price of Chihuahua (sp?) has jumped, time to sell the faithful hound.

Submitted by ktulu on Sun, 21/08/05 - 7:08 PM Permalink

it looks like dog from resident evil...

Submitted by J I Styles on Sun, 21/08/05 - 10:22 PM Permalink

the great personality part doesn't really hold up... having seen a video interview on an opera-like tv show at work, it snarls, growls, and bares its teeth every time it hears anyones voice besides Lockheed's, to which it is quite affectionate. Don't blame it really, she does take good care of it, and I guess it isn't too comfortable being blind and around foriegn people.

Submitted by Morphine on Mon, 22/08/05 - 10:08 PM Permalink

Suddenly, I don't feel like lunch anymore after seeing those pictures.
Might just go get myself a bucket now ...

Posted by 3DArty on
Forum

Here is the next character for the new DOOM the MOVIE

was the third consecutive landslide for Sam, a hairless, blind, dermatologically challenged fellow who bears more than a passing resemblance to Yoda, or maybe the Cryptkeeper. (The first year Sam won, Japanese television producers ? struck by his resemblance to one of their more successful imports, Godzilla ? hurriedly dispatched a camera crew.)
?Every year the photo gets worse? ? or, depending on how you look at it, better ? says Sam?s owner, Susie Lockheed, who affectionately describes Sam as a ?mutant.? ?He has a big hernia bulge, extra-long nails, a lipoma lump in the middle of his chest, and a little line of moles and warts that march down his snout like a stegosaurus.?

Insert Image: [img]http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/3DArty/20058179459_dog1.jpg[/img]

Insert Image: [img]http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/3DArty/20058179521_dog2.jpg[/img]

Insert Image: [img]http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/3DArty/20058179543_dog3.jpg[/img]

Submitted by ScORCHo on Thu, 18/08/05 - 8:06 PM Permalink

If that was fake i would say that is the coolest dog puppet ever, but its kind of sad that he is real. The poor thing must be suffering horribly, no wonder hes angry.

Submitted by Jarod Pearce on Thu, 18/08/05 - 10:44 PM Permalink

lol actually he has a cult following, he won the worlds ugliest dog contest something like 4 years in a row now, the only is funny and loves to laugh, they said when she set her dog down at the competition that the judges were still gasping and pulled back as she got a kiss from her beloved pup.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Fri, 19/08/05 - 12:38 AM Permalink

ive seen that pic before but god thats one evil looking dog... still creeps me out

Submitted by Kalescent on Fri, 19/08/05 - 3:21 AM Permalink

Thats definately a monster from an rpg I've played.

Submitted by Anuxinamoon on Fri, 19/08/05 - 5:54 AM Permalink

Yesh I think its was called a "Plauged Dire Hellhound"

Submitted by ScORCHo on Fri, 19/08/05 - 7:26 PM Permalink

hes actually Paris Hilton's old dog....see how traumatized he is?

Submitted by mcdrewski on Fri, 19/08/05 - 8:10 PM Permalink

I'll steal rezn0r's joke and say it...

mmm KFC.

Submitted by Kalescent on Fri, 19/08/05 - 8:49 PM Permalink

mcdrewski : ROFL [:D] [:D]

edit: He does remind me of kfc, totally. Reznor you sick, sick man for realising this.

Submitted by 3DArty on Sat, 20/08/05 - 1:26 AM Permalink

Well I used to like KFC but that just killed it for me

Submitted by Johnn on Sat, 20/08/05 - 1:32 AM Permalink

I find it especially charming how the little tike seems to be picking his teeth with his back foot - great pose for the camera. ...Paris Hilton's old dog -- very funny!

Submitted by Kalescent on Sat, 20/08/05 - 5:36 AM Permalink

On a side note: Paris Hiltons *OLD* dog. Seriously, who buys a pet and then gives it away or on-sells it to a new owner.

Submitted by palantir on Sat, 20/08/05 - 6:30 AM Permalink

Well Paris always has to have the latest model.

The site this is from was originally shut down because of extreme popularity. Looks like the little fella has quite a fan base now. Apparently he?s got a great personality, it?s just that he looks like a monster out of Guild Wars or something - like what Anux said, "Plauged Dire Hellhound" [}:)]

Actually I reckon he could become the next dog movie star.

Submitted by Johnn on Sat, 20/08/05 - 11:07 PM Permalink

I'm sure Paris' pets die of 'misadventure' before she grows tired of them!
I had never though of on-selling a pet. Nobody really does that do they? ...OMG, the price of Chihuahua (sp?) has jumped, time to sell the faithful hound.

Submitted by ktulu on Sun, 21/08/05 - 7:08 PM Permalink

it looks like dog from resident evil...

Submitted by J I Styles on Sun, 21/08/05 - 10:22 PM Permalink

the great personality part doesn't really hold up... having seen a video interview on an opera-like tv show at work, it snarls, growls, and bares its teeth every time it hears anyones voice besides Lockheed's, to which it is quite affectionate. Don't blame it really, she does take good care of it, and I guess it isn't too comfortable being blind and around foriegn people.

Submitted by Morphine on Mon, 22/08/05 - 10:08 PM Permalink

Suddenly, I don't feel like lunch anymore after seeing those pictures.
Might just go get myself a bucket now ...