Skip to main content

REDTRIBE hiring Engine Programmers

• In my first and previous post in this game dev log entry, I had written that I wanted to do a game which was a collection of simple retro games. Unity released a new major release (2019.3) while I was putting the initial project together, and I…

• Well, I'm making a game . I'm spending the next few weeks on making a small game to showcase the gamedev log feature on tsumea where any member can create a game entry and other members can post journal posts with art, music or just development…

• Just a test #2. Still working on the new section.

• So, I got a Commodore 64 when I was in the 4th grade. It came bundled with a Rolf Harris picture building program on casette tape which never loaded properly but from what I could tell by its box cover, you could build pictures from a selection…

• Yes, the site looks very different and I've had to prematurely switch to this new theme that I'm working on for a few reasons, the main one is that changing certain aspects of the site to fit the new theme will affect how the old one looks for…

• (this is just a test, please ignore this entry)

Here is some of my old work.. the first pic is of a 3d model of a human head I was working on about 2 years ago in 3dsmax, using nurbs. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't model a head with…

I currently work for

Submitted by souri on
Forum

Redtribe is looking for experienced C++ game programmers.

Minimum of 2 games shipped or 4+ years of experience in the games industry and 1 game shipped. Entry level positions also considered.

Ability to think "Architecturally" and a strong understanding of the various data structures and algorithms used in real-time applications. Experienced working on large real-time software projects using cutting-edge technology. Experienced at performance analysis & debugging large real-time software projects.

Experience developing software for game consoles and cross platform applications.

Enjoy being part of a creative team and contributing to the creative process. A strong understanding of software engineering principles and practices .

Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Strong abilities in Mathematics. Ability to write specifications and technical design documentation.

Specific areas of interest include:

Object Oriented Design and Programming

C++/Assembly

AI

Graphics

Physics

Networking

Salary Commiserate with Experience

Redtribe is an Equal Opportunity Employer

Information for Australian and New Zealand Candidates

Please reply to jobs1@redtribe.com

Please no UTube or MySpace links

All applications are to include Covering letter, Full Resume and Demo Reels

Internships are available for this position for Australian Citizens only; please include certified copies of TAFE, RTO or University Transcripts.

Information for International Candidates

Redtribe is an approved Australian Department of Immigration Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs [DIMIA] Sponsor for the 457 Business Long Stay Sub Class 457 Visa.

Further Information concerning Immigration and the Long Stay Business Sub Class 457 Visa to Australia are to be directed in writing to the Director of Human Resources.

Please reply to humanresources457@redtribe.com

Internships are not available for this position for Non Australian CitizensSouri2007-07-24 23:29:13

Posted by souri on
Forum

Redtribe is looking for experienced C++ game programmers.

Minimum of 2 games shipped or 4+ years of experience in the games industry and 1 game shipped. Entry level positions also considered.

Ability to think "Architecturally" and a strong understanding of the various data structures and algorithms used in real-time applications. Experienced working on large real-time software projects using cutting-edge technology. Experienced at performance analysis & debugging large real-time software projects.

Experience developing software for game consoles and cross platform applications.

Enjoy being part of a creative team and contributing to the creative process. A strong understanding of software engineering principles and practices .

Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Strong abilities in Mathematics. Ability to write specifications and technical design documentation.

Specific areas of interest include:

Object Oriented Design and Programming

C++/Assembly

AI

Graphics

Physics

Networking

Salary Commiserate with Experience

Redtribe is an Equal Opportunity Employer

Information for Australian and New Zealand Candidates

Please reply to jobs1@redtribe.com

Internships are available for this position for Australian Citizens only; please include certified copies of TAFE, RTO or University Transcripts.

Information for International Candidates

Redtribe is an approved Australian Department of Immigration Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs [DIMIA] Sponsor for the 457 Business Long Stay Sub Class 457 Visa.

Further Information concerning Immigration and the Long Stay Business Sub Class 457 Visa to Australia are to be directed in writing to the Director of Human Resources.

Please reply to humanresources457@redtribe.com

Internships are not available for this position for Non Australian CitizensSouri2007-07-24 23:29:13