Please refer to http://www.linkedin.com/in/gavinkoh.
* Released Pachinko Parlor on Facebook (https://apps.facebook.com/gwpachinko/) on 10 Feb 2013. Designed, developed, tested the game with Scirra's Construct 2 Game Engine. Handled all PR and support issues for the game.
* Converted Educational software from Flash sample to using the Construct 2 Game Engine. This game was targeted for a tablet platform and the company was for Linkit!.
* Prior to this was working as a Software Engineer in the aviation industry from Jan 2012 to Aug 2012.
* And, prior to that was working in the military as a Software Engineer from Sep 1990 to Aug 2011.
* Fast learner also having experience in C, C++, C#, VB, Torquescript, UDK, and SAP MM.
Set up review website - Gameswarp (http://pc.gameswarp.com) since 1 Jan 2011 to demonstrate my strong passion for gaming (- the website was formally known as Daily PC Game Reviews @ http://www.dailypcgamereviews.com). Please also check out my blog = Appetite for Coding @ http://appetite4coding.blogspot.com.
Seeking work overseas (preferring relocation) and also looking to network.
If anybody knows of job openings that fit my experience and expertise, please let me know.