Skip to main content

purchasing banned/edited games online

Forum

i was looking thru older vote questions, and it was talking about an R rating for games.

i totally agree that there should be one, because im seriously getting sick of being treated like a child, but this isnt the point of my post.

one of the answers was something along the lines of 'whatever, i just order the uncut from NZ' ... so, does anyone have any links to some good NZ stores that people have used for games in the past?

i had one from back when GTA3 came out, but ive lost it since, and ive ordered a few games from the UK, but i was hoping to be able to order them from somewhere a bit closer.

Submitted by tachyon on Fri, 17/10/03 - 4:13 AM Permalink

Try www.burn.com.au, they stock import versions of most games. (If they don't have it in stock already though, forget about it, i've been waiting for animal crossing fomr 2 months already)

Forum

i was looking thru older vote questions, and it was talking about an R rating for games.

i totally agree that there should be one, because im seriously getting sick of being treated like a child, but this isnt the point of my post.

one of the answers was something along the lines of 'whatever, i just order the uncut from NZ' ... so, does anyone have any links to some good NZ stores that people have used for games in the past?

i had one from back when GTA3 came out, but ive lost it since, and ive ordered a few games from the UK, but i was hoping to be able to order them from somewhere a bit closer.

Submitted by tachyon on Fri, 17/10/03 - 4:13 AM Permalink

Try www.burn.com.au, they stock import versions of most games. (If they don't have it in stock already though, forget about it, i've been waiting for animal crossing fomr 2 months already)