Skip to main content

Ride the Fury

• "Dirchie Kart is a Hi-Def remix of 16bit kart racing in 720p and 5.1 surround, detailed physics, track friction and multiplayer options add new depth to an old formula.

Challenge your avatar against a host of Dirchie characters in fast and…

Submitted by BrownBot on

Ride the Fury is a 2D physics based 4 player copetative co-op game, rendered in 3D on the XBox 360 using Microsofts XNA.

Oh I almost forgot to mention the customisable aviatar photos, you can get your friends to dress up like weirdos and take pictures of them!

I've got a code blog that will have more updates for those that are interested, I'll use this thread for highlights only.

It's been a solo effort so far, if you think you've got something to offer the project let me know?BrownBot2007-08-16 17:11:40

Submitted by BrownBot on Fri, 17/08/07 - 3:07 AM Permalink

This is the new physically modeled levels.

This an early shot of the shock wave shader.

Posted by BrownBot on

Ride the Fury is a 2D physics based 4 player copetative co-op game, rendered in 3D on the XBox 360 using Microsofts XNA.

Oh I almost forgot to mention the customisable aviatar photos, you can get your friends to dress up like weirdos and take pictures of them!

I've got a code blog that will have more updates for those that are interested, I'll use this thread for highlights only.

It's been a solo effort so far, if you think you've got something to offer the project let me know?BrownBot2007-08-16 17:11:40

Submitted by BrownBot on Fri, 17/08/07 - 3:07 AM Permalink

This is the new physically modeled levels.

This an early shot of the shock wave shader.