Skip to main content

yay, finally a web update

Submitted by J I Styles on

Hi guys, finally got around to updating my website. Moved it to a new host that I shouldn't be afraid of sucking the bandwidth from for now on, and spent a chunk of time on doing a design I like [:)]

there's some recent content on there, but the vast majority of what I've been doing recently is still in nda or equivelant limbo.

anyways, hope you like -- I'd appreciate some comments [:)]

[url]http://www.jistyles.com[/url]
Click it! Click it!

Submitted by LiveWire on Fri, 17/06/05 - 9:55 PM Permalink

cool, i like this design better than your old one.

Submitted by Me109 on Fri, 17/06/05 - 10:25 PM Permalink

Nice work.. nice and clean and purposeful! Congrats!

Submitted by Johnn on Fri, 17/06/05 - 10:35 PM Permalink

Hey, it looks great, bit of a fantasy art style. Things load quickly and all seemed to work fine (using explorer 6 on PC and dial-up).

Probably don't need the web address on the info page (unless it helps with search engine listings) people reading the page will already know it, and could do your email address as a link too, it would match the others as a list of links then.

Submitted by denz on Fri, 17/06/05 - 10:36 PM Permalink

cool like the new design. easy to look at.

'classy braye' is awsome.

Submitted by J I Styles on Fri, 17/06/05 - 10:41 PM Permalink

cheers guys, glad it loads fast enough on dialup.

still have some edits to do on the about page - need to update some of the info etc. Good call about the website link, I really don't need that there :) reason the email isn't a link is simply because of spam filtering; it's an image that looks like text so a spambot can't just harvest it and send me penis extension pill offers [:)]

Submitted by Daemin on Fri, 17/06/05 - 11:51 PM Permalink

The resources section might require some content sooner or later, but apart from that everything looks sweet. :-)

Hi guys, finally got around to updating my website. Moved it to a new host that I shouldn't be afraid of sucking the bandwidth from for now on, and spent a chunk of time on doing a design I like [:)]

there's some recent content on there, but the vast majority of what I've been doing recently is still in nda or equivelant limbo.

anyways, hope you like -- I'd appreciate some comments [:)]

[url]http://www.jistyles.com[/url]
Click it! Click it!

Submitted by LiveWire on Fri, 17/06/05 - 9:55 PM Permalink

cool, i like this design better than your old one.

Submitted by Me109 on Fri, 17/06/05 - 10:25 PM Permalink

Nice work.. nice and clean and purposeful! Congrats!

Submitted by Johnn on Fri, 17/06/05 - 10:35 PM Permalink

Hey, it looks great, bit of a fantasy art style. Things load quickly and all seemed to work fine (using explorer 6 on PC and dial-up).

Probably don't need the web address on the info page (unless it helps with search engine listings) people reading the page will already know it, and could do your email address as a link too, it would match the others as a list of links then.

Submitted by denz on Fri, 17/06/05 - 10:36 PM Permalink

cool like the new design. easy to look at.

'classy braye' is awsome.

Submitted by J I Styles on Fri, 17/06/05 - 10:41 PM Permalink

cheers guys, glad it loads fast enough on dialup.

still have some edits to do on the about page - need to update some of the info etc. Good call about the website link, I really don't need that there :) reason the email isn't a link is simply because of spam filtering; it's an image that looks like text so a spambot can't just harvest it and send me penis extension pill offers [:)]

Submitted by Daemin on Fri, 17/06/05 - 11:51 PM Permalink

The resources section might require some content sooner or later, but apart from that everything looks sweet. :-)