Skip to main content

Looking for Australian, Gold Coast Developers

Forum

Hi,

We are currently looking for people that live on or near the Gold Coast that want to work on a PC demo for the Australian Game Developers Conference in Melbourne this December. We are looking for people with experience in game design, 3d modeling, animation, or C++. We're using the Torque game engine and we have a fairly good idea/basic game document in place but we need to flesh it out and we need people with artistic skill/experience.

We are also looking for people that are interested in doing short-term shareware/mobile games. It's our intention to build up a portfolio of self-published/distributed games to gain recognition and cash flow to help fund our main project.

This is a work for free project at present but we are doing this with the intention of getting paid within the next 6-12 months so now is the perfect time to get in early.

For more information or expressions of interest email:
christopher_doughty@hotmail.com

Submitted by littlemo au on Wed, 19/05/04 - 11:39 PM Permalink

Anyone from the rest of Aussie interested?

Submitted by Stu on Sat, 22/05/04 - 9:13 AM Permalink

Hey dude, I'm on the Gold Coast and interested, I'm just really busy for the next 3 weeks with the end of semester at uni. I generally do 3d modelling and animation (trying to get better at texturing)

If you're happy to wait a few weeks then send me some more infomation slk1138@hotmail.com

Stu

Forum

Hi,

We are currently looking for people that live on or near the Gold Coast that want to work on a PC demo for the Australian Game Developers Conference in Melbourne this December. We are looking for people with experience in game design, 3d modeling, animation, or C++. We're using the Torque game engine and we have a fairly good idea/basic game document in place but we need to flesh it out and we need people with artistic skill/experience.

We are also looking for people that are interested in doing short-term shareware/mobile games. It's our intention to build up a portfolio of self-published/distributed games to gain recognition and cash flow to help fund our main project.

This is a work for free project at present but we are doing this with the intention of getting paid within the next 6-12 months so now is the perfect time to get in early.

For more information or expressions of interest email:
christopher_doughty@hotmail.com

Submitted by littlemo au on Wed, 19/05/04 - 11:39 PM Permalink

Anyone from the rest of Aussie interested?

Submitted by Stu on Sat, 22/05/04 - 9:13 AM Permalink

Hey dude, I'm on the Gold Coast and interested, I'm just really busy for the next 3 weeks with the end of semester at uni. I generally do 3d modelling and animation (trying to get better at texturing)

If you're happy to wait a few weeks then send me some more infomation slk1138@hotmail.com

Stu