Skip to main content

PROFIT SHARES expanding team

Submitted by Dogg on
Forum

This is my last shot (for now)

First of all I want to get one thing clear, theres no one as fair and honest than me so get any paraniod thoughts out of your heads. Im known for my 50 50 splits.

Alright now here goes,

What I intent to do is firstly create a quick, but extremely valuable game to earn some cash for the team members.

The tittle is described as follows: Beserko stray cat

Its an animal freestyle adventure games that is nowhere near as pathetic as all the other childish cat and dog games that I spit on when I get offended after wasting energy picking up and flipping the boxes at the electronic botique. Basically, in this game you are Beserko and you can do everything a cat can do from jump fences, walls, houses, cars, and retract and arm yourself with cat claws, bite, jump on, tumble attack, purr, rub against the walls, meow, howl, and even lick and decapitate mouses. If u can imagine my favourite game alley cat to the extreeme as a freestyle with gta style freedom, to point and click adventure not intended for under the age of 6 but for people with money.

Heres the best part, after successfull sales which as you can now, is garaunteed, I will turn this game into a mmo with all animals selectable such as birds, mice, rabits ducks you name it. With a speacial speech mimic graphical program whatever its called for talking over the net.

So there.

Whos the king of the jungle

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 17/02/09 - 9:23 PM Permalink

Fantastic. You deliberately ignore the part of the post that matters: the part where you are being insulted.

I think I'll pick the millionaire option. Fortunately, it's got nothing to do with what you're offering.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 18/02/09 - 4:52 PM Permalink

I'm really curious about Anonymous Dogg.

Is it someone just having a joke, or is it someone that seriously believes in what he's writing!

Submitted by Dogg on Wed, 18/02/09 - 9:31 PM Permalink

Yes I am jokingly seriuos and I have something better to do. The only thing better to do now is Beserko Stray Cat.

Get to work all of you, the cat nation is depending on you.

And by the way I pressed the reply button on purpose on that last post I was checking if the bug was fixed.

Submitted by Dogg on Thu, 19/02/09 - 5:25 AM Permalink

Allow me to describe the game in a little more detail in hopes to spark more interest.

Beserko Stray Cat is a talking private detective type cat as cool as Tom cat and as funny as Garfield. He is going to have clothes on, run on four feet and fight on two feet after extracting his claws. Other animals are real type including a few other clothed character

The game is a free roaming game all around the earth city, jungle, bush, and every other place you can get a cat to visit.

The game is like a movie\cartoon adventure that has random movie sequences for communication between characters and random sub-mission intro, outro and cut scenes. When I say random I mean that missions are not progressive but selectable at different locations in the game. So its like pure freedom in movie world\cartoon town.

Now heres the best part, the controls are going to what makes the game so addictive your going to want to run around in beserk mode all your life and quit your day job just to be a cat and feel the energy of the feline spirit.

Now heres the even better part, Im going to add as many features, mini games,and missions on the sequel so the you can be Beserko to your hearts content and always have that game to play with something new happening. And same with the next sequel, and the next untill the mmo is up and out.

Now heres the even better, better part, Beserko is going to have some sick dance moves and sick music playing so he can pick up at the night clubs.

Hers the funny part, Im Beserko.

I would also like to note that I am not going to pay wages at this time so you grovelling hipos stop harrassing me, if you dont trust your own work to make enough profit you shouldnt be working for anyone let alone me (dirty monkeys). The project will begin as soon as I have a programmer, an animator and a creative writer. I seem to have some people interested at the moment I will keep you updated. All I require is NDA signed and some sort of profit share contract.

Again my email is wolvergod@hotmail.com.

Submitted by Neffy on Thu, 19/02/09 - 11:22 AM Permalink

Beserko i found you on facebook !!! can you add me as a friend ?

Submitted by Dogg on Thu, 19/02/09 - 11:53 AM Permalink

Ill be on mIRC the server irc.oftc.net :6667 in #beserko its the server where #sumea is located. You can find me in there.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 19/02/09 - 12:02 PM Permalink

Wow, what an impressive summary of gameplay! So you get to do all the things that cats do, like explore jungles, complete missions, wear clothes, dance to music and pick up chicks in night clubs?

You have repeatedly said (or implied) that you have more than enough money to pay your team wages, but you refuse to do so. That makes me want to join your team! I trust my ability perfectly well, but your idea is so lame that your "leadership" would guarantee there would be no profit to share. Talking of sequels already is laughable. How are the sequels going to be any different?

The control scheme will make it addictive, will it? That's amazing! So it's going to be wasd and mouse, just like every other game?

You know something? Your game idea isn't even anything new. It's Catz, just with fighting included. I paid $15 for Catz on special just to see what it was like, and it wasn't even worth that.

Also note, Tom Cat isn't cool, and Garfield isn't funny. This makes your game idea uncool and unfunny. WHEN CAN I START?

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 19/02/09 - 12:25 PM Permalink

You demonstrate your ignorance once again. mIRC is a client, IRC is the protocol.

Would it make sense if you said "I'll be on BitchX?" Though it wouldn't make sense if you wrote it either, since you spell "I will" like "sick".

Submitted by Dogg on Thu, 19/02/09 - 12:35 PM Permalink

The first version of Beserko is going to be limited so the team can make some cash quickly. Then per each sequel Beserko would get new abilities and dance moves. This would be advertised to force sales and make the game more interesting and valuable.

Tom cat IS cool and garfield IS funny (atleast when he hits the dog), but Im 100 times cooler and funnier. So it should be worth your while to work with me.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 19/02/09 - 1:20 PM Permalink

History has shown us that just adding character abilities will not sell a sequel, and will in fact make the gamers wonder why they weren't included in the first game.

Regardless, the first game has to be able to sell. Why not make the "final" game in the series first instead of deliberately cutting down on features early on?

You're still assuming the gaming community is composed entirely of idiots that will buy anything that's advertised enough. You're completely wrong here.

Submitted by Dogg on Thu, 19/02/09 - 2:09 PM Permalink

These games are going to be like collectors items, like #issue 2 Beserko Stray Cat. An electric comic book with game play.

$$$$With a sountrack, me singing, rapping and freesyling as a bonus$$$$

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 19/02/09 - 2:45 PM Permalink

I'd be really surprised if a rapping soundtrack would make anyone want to buy a game about cats. Also, collector's and limited editions only sell if people actually want the product. You have failed to provide any reasonable reason why people would buy your game.

It can be difficult for people to justify spending extra for limited edition products. Not even the Dark Knight special edition DVDs with the Batman mask DVD cases have sold out!

Submitted by Tejay on Thu, 19/02/09 - 5:24 PM Permalink

Your game will be a shinning example of how not to make a game. The only reason someone would buy it intentionally, knowing what it is, is to show other companies and students how NOT to make a game. And thats only if its in a bargin bin for $5

Submitted by Sabre070 on Thu, 19/02/09 - 6:20 PM Permalink

I feel like I know this guy.. Geez, I go to the internet to escape from people like this!

Submitted by Dogg on Thu, 19/02/09 - 6:21 PM Permalink

Maybe I should out this middle claw to you punk hipos.

I was intending to sell the game for $5 dollars any way to avoid piracy.

$5 times 2 billion people equals $10 billion dollars and thats the minimun expectancy of sales.

And the reason to buy the game is cause IM BESERKO.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 19/02/09 - 9:56 PM Permalink

You're projecting sales of 2 billion copies every 6 months? Has any game EVER sold 2 billion copies? You'd be better off adapting the worlds #1 best-selling book - the Bible - to a video game.

Look, I can do maths too! $5 times 0 copies sold == no pay for your dev teams, because it's profit-share.

How much profit do you expect from $5 sales in percentage form, given you have to pay for advertising, websites, packaging, printing discs and/or manuals, etc.?

Submitted by Dogg on Fri, 20/02/09 - 8:02 AM Permalink

Quoted from some anonymous hipocritic,
"Blah Blah Blah Blah 'your leadership' Blah Blah some complaint Blah Blah" do I have to even read these post?

Thanks for noticing that I had leadership qualities but sadly enough I'm Not 100% well to lead the team on my own so I'm suggesting the each member of the team can 'be the leader'. Infact I wont even ask for more profits than anyone ill let that be decided by the team, I just want to have some priority over team decisions. I have an ability to visualise the whole program that earth represents and debug accordingly. You can say I stole Professor exaviers head piece to cerebro (the giant computer the xman have). Also I have the ability to brainstorm ideas and techniques thats not Albert Einstein would ever imagine.

As for advertising I've already noted a few reasons why Beserko would sell and I had a lengthy discussion with a programmer about this on irc but all I really need say is that I have connections with the medea, as funny and scary as they may be, and can garauntee the product would be known by every person in numerous countries.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 20/02/09 - 10:56 AM Permalink

1) Having "priority over team decisions" makes you a leader. It is these decisions, more than anything else, that will make the project fail.
2) If you can debug, why are you asking for programmers?
3) So now you're an X-Man too?
4) Albert Einstein would make a terrible game developer. At best he could be a physics consultant. But I'll give you credit for this one; your ideas are nothing Einstein would imagine because they're so very far beneath him. He would think of things that made sense.
5) Did the programmer on IRC stay on the project, or did he leave once he realised just how stupid the idea is?
6) Connections with the media DO NOT sell a game. You can make the game known to "every person in numerous countries", but that doesn't mean they will buy it. If it's a crap game, they will know about it because it's crap, and know not to buy it.

The above Anonymous makes a good point. How much profit do you expect to make as a percentage of $5 sales? Have you worked out anything to do with the expenses required for a game like this? I would think not. In fact, I don't think you've thought this out at all, because it seems you have no idea at all what you're doing.

Have you EVER worked in any aspect of games development?

Submitted by Dogg on Fri, 20/02/09 - 5:05 PM Permalink

Another 6 points of bullshit, infact more bullshit than the last six all I need now is another 6 so I can flip it around to 999 like in End of days.

1)You people are mising the best jokes, I said I wanted my profit shares decided by the team and then priority over decisions.
2)I obviously want a programer with experience this is very valuable.
3)Im the leader not just an X man.
4)Alberts dead so hes beneath me.
5)The programer, he'll be back.
6)These conections can make an offer none can refuse. And your post is crap not my game.

Yada yada yada yada, blah blah blah blah. I actualy have worked with game programmer on a level far supeior than any of you ever Will.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 20/02/09 - 5:27 PM Permalink

Let me guess...

This payout you mention, is it due to an accident that gave you brain damage?

Submitted by Dogg on Fri, 20/02/09 - 7:10 PM Permalink

I havnt got no drain bramage. What made you think that? I must of spelt ignotic morastic wrong or punk hipo. Whops I accidently pressed the edit button, scrolled down and pressed the post comment button by accident.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 22/02/09 - 1:56 PM Permalink

1) You yourself are the best joke.
2) So you lied about being able to debug?
3) You're a mutant either way. Why should we even bother with you?
4) Only while you dance on his grave.
5) HAHAHA So the ONLY guy to show any serious interest left the project? Or is he the Terminator?
6) Why not get your connections to advertise the positions your asking for, if "none can refuse" them? "JOIN MY PROJECT OR I WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY!"

Yadda yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah blah. You can't even spell "superior". And which Will are you addressing? Will Wright? I ask because you've written it as a proper noun, not as in the word "will" that refers to future events.

Does the "work" you've done with a game programmer extend to "I talked to some guy on IRC but he left because he realised the project sucks"?

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 22/02/09 - 1:58 PM Permalink

I believe you mean "drain bamage". There's only 1 'r' in all of "brain damage".

The rest of your spelling and grammar here doesn't even deserve comment.

Posted by Dogg on
Forum

This is my last shot (for now)

First of all I want to get one thing clear, theres no one as fair and honest than me so get any paraniod thoughts out of your heads. Im known for my 50 50 splits.

Alright now here goes,

What I intent to do is firstly create a quick, but extremely valuable game to earn some cash for the team members.

The tittle is described as follows: Beserko stray cat

Its an animal freestyle adventure games that is nowhere near as pathetic as all the other childish cat and dog games that I spit on when I get offended after wasting energy picking up and flipping the boxes at the electronic botique. Basically, in this game you are Beserko and you can do everything a cat can do from jump fences, walls, houses, cars, and retract and arm yourself with cat claws, bite, jump on, tumble attack, purr, rub against the walls, meow, howl, and even lick and decapitate mouses. If u can imagine my favourite game alley cat to the extreeme as a freestyle with gta style freedom, to point and click adventure not intended for under the age of 6 but for people with money.

Heres the best part, after successfull sales which as you can now, is garaunteed, I will turn this game into a mmo with all animals selectable such as birds, mice, rabits ducks you name it. With a speacial speech mimic graphical program whatever its called for talking over the net.

So there.

Whos the king of the jungle

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 17/02/09 - 9:23 PM Permalink

Fantastic. You deliberately ignore the part of the post that matters: the part where you are being insulted.

I think I'll pick the millionaire option. Fortunately, it's got nothing to do with what you're offering.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 18/02/09 - 4:52 PM Permalink

I'm really curious about Anonymous Dogg.

Is it someone just having a joke, or is it someone that seriously believes in what he's writing!

Submitted by Dogg on Wed, 18/02/09 - 9:31 PM Permalink

Yes I am jokingly seriuos and I have something better to do. The only thing better to do now is Beserko Stray Cat.

Get to work all of you, the cat nation is depending on you.

And by the way I pressed the reply button on purpose on that last post I was checking if the bug was fixed.

Submitted by Dogg on Thu, 19/02/09 - 5:25 AM Permalink

Allow me to describe the game in a little more detail in hopes to spark more interest.

Beserko Stray Cat is a talking private detective type cat as cool as Tom cat and as funny as Garfield. He is going to have clothes on, run on four feet and fight on two feet after extracting his claws. Other animals are real type including a few other clothed character

The game is a free roaming game all around the earth city, jungle, bush, and every other place you can get a cat to visit.

The game is like a movie\cartoon adventure that has random movie sequences for communication between characters and random sub-mission intro, outro and cut scenes. When I say random I mean that missions are not progressive but selectable at different locations in the game. So its like pure freedom in movie world\cartoon town.

Now heres the best part, the controls are going to what makes the game so addictive your going to want to run around in beserk mode all your life and quit your day job just to be a cat and feel the energy of the feline spirit.

Now heres the even better part, Im going to add as many features, mini games,and missions on the sequel so the you can be Beserko to your hearts content and always have that game to play with something new happening. And same with the next sequel, and the next untill the mmo is up and out.

Now heres the even better, better part, Beserko is going to have some sick dance moves and sick music playing so he can pick up at the night clubs.

Hers the funny part, Im Beserko.

I would also like to note that I am not going to pay wages at this time so you grovelling hipos stop harrassing me, if you dont trust your own work to make enough profit you shouldnt be working for anyone let alone me (dirty monkeys). The project will begin as soon as I have a programmer, an animator and a creative writer. I seem to have some people interested at the moment I will keep you updated. All I require is NDA signed and some sort of profit share contract.

Again my email is wolvergod@hotmail.com.

Submitted by Neffy on Thu, 19/02/09 - 11:22 AM Permalink

Beserko i found you on facebook !!! can you add me as a friend ?

Submitted by Dogg on Thu, 19/02/09 - 11:53 AM Permalink

Ill be on mIRC the server irc.oftc.net :6667 in #beserko its the server where #sumea is located. You can find me in there.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 19/02/09 - 12:02 PM Permalink

Wow, what an impressive summary of gameplay! So you get to do all the things that cats do, like explore jungles, complete missions, wear clothes, dance to music and pick up chicks in night clubs?

You have repeatedly said (or implied) that you have more than enough money to pay your team wages, but you refuse to do so. That makes me want to join your team! I trust my ability perfectly well, but your idea is so lame that your "leadership" would guarantee there would be no profit to share. Talking of sequels already is laughable. How are the sequels going to be any different?

The control scheme will make it addictive, will it? That's amazing! So it's going to be wasd and mouse, just like every other game?

You know something? Your game idea isn't even anything new. It's Catz, just with fighting included. I paid $15 for Catz on special just to see what it was like, and it wasn't even worth that.

Also note, Tom Cat isn't cool, and Garfield isn't funny. This makes your game idea uncool and unfunny. WHEN CAN I START?

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 19/02/09 - 12:25 PM Permalink

You demonstrate your ignorance once again. mIRC is a client, IRC is the protocol.

Would it make sense if you said "I'll be on BitchX?" Though it wouldn't make sense if you wrote it either, since you spell "I will" like "sick".

Submitted by Dogg on Thu, 19/02/09 - 12:35 PM Permalink

The first version of Beserko is going to be limited so the team can make some cash quickly. Then per each sequel Beserko would get new abilities and dance moves. This would be advertised to force sales and make the game more interesting and valuable.

Tom cat IS cool and garfield IS funny (atleast when he hits the dog), but Im 100 times cooler and funnier. So it should be worth your while to work with me.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 19/02/09 - 1:20 PM Permalink

History has shown us that just adding character abilities will not sell a sequel, and will in fact make the gamers wonder why they weren't included in the first game.

Regardless, the first game has to be able to sell. Why not make the "final" game in the series first instead of deliberately cutting down on features early on?

You're still assuming the gaming community is composed entirely of idiots that will buy anything that's advertised enough. You're completely wrong here.

Submitted by Dogg on Thu, 19/02/09 - 2:09 PM Permalink

These games are going to be like collectors items, like #issue 2 Beserko Stray Cat. An electric comic book with game play.

$$$$With a sountrack, me singing, rapping and freesyling as a bonus$$$$

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 19/02/09 - 2:45 PM Permalink

I'd be really surprised if a rapping soundtrack would make anyone want to buy a game about cats. Also, collector's and limited editions only sell if people actually want the product. You have failed to provide any reasonable reason why people would buy your game.

It can be difficult for people to justify spending extra for limited edition products. Not even the Dark Knight special edition DVDs with the Batman mask DVD cases have sold out!

Submitted by Tejay on Thu, 19/02/09 - 5:24 PM Permalink

Your game will be a shinning example of how not to make a game. The only reason someone would buy it intentionally, knowing what it is, is to show other companies and students how NOT to make a game. And thats only if its in a bargin bin for $5

Submitted by Sabre070 on Thu, 19/02/09 - 6:20 PM Permalink

I feel like I know this guy.. Geez, I go to the internet to escape from people like this!

Submitted by Dogg on Thu, 19/02/09 - 6:21 PM Permalink

Maybe I should out this middle claw to you punk hipos.

I was intending to sell the game for $5 dollars any way to avoid piracy.

$5 times 2 billion people equals $10 billion dollars and thats the minimun expectancy of sales.

And the reason to buy the game is cause IM BESERKO.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 19/02/09 - 9:56 PM Permalink

You're projecting sales of 2 billion copies every 6 months? Has any game EVER sold 2 billion copies? You'd be better off adapting the worlds #1 best-selling book - the Bible - to a video game.

Look, I can do maths too! $5 times 0 copies sold == no pay for your dev teams, because it's profit-share.

How much profit do you expect from $5 sales in percentage form, given you have to pay for advertising, websites, packaging, printing discs and/or manuals, etc.?

Submitted by Dogg on Fri, 20/02/09 - 8:02 AM Permalink

Quoted from some anonymous hipocritic,
"Blah Blah Blah Blah 'your leadership' Blah Blah some complaint Blah Blah" do I have to even read these post?

Thanks for noticing that I had leadership qualities but sadly enough I'm Not 100% well to lead the team on my own so I'm suggesting the each member of the team can 'be the leader'. Infact I wont even ask for more profits than anyone ill let that be decided by the team, I just want to have some priority over team decisions. I have an ability to visualise the whole program that earth represents and debug accordingly. You can say I stole Professor exaviers head piece to cerebro (the giant computer the xman have). Also I have the ability to brainstorm ideas and techniques thats not Albert Einstein would ever imagine.

As for advertising I've already noted a few reasons why Beserko would sell and I had a lengthy discussion with a programmer about this on irc but all I really need say is that I have connections with the medea, as funny and scary as they may be, and can garauntee the product would be known by every person in numerous countries.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 20/02/09 - 10:56 AM Permalink

1) Having "priority over team decisions" makes you a leader. It is these decisions, more than anything else, that will make the project fail.
2) If you can debug, why are you asking for programmers?
3) So now you're an X-Man too?
4) Albert Einstein would make a terrible game developer. At best he could be a physics consultant. But I'll give you credit for this one; your ideas are nothing Einstein would imagine because they're so very far beneath him. He would think of things that made sense.
5) Did the programmer on IRC stay on the project, or did he leave once he realised just how stupid the idea is?
6) Connections with the media DO NOT sell a game. You can make the game known to "every person in numerous countries", but that doesn't mean they will buy it. If it's a crap game, they will know about it because it's crap, and know not to buy it.

The above Anonymous makes a good point. How much profit do you expect to make as a percentage of $5 sales? Have you worked out anything to do with the expenses required for a game like this? I would think not. In fact, I don't think you've thought this out at all, because it seems you have no idea at all what you're doing.

Have you EVER worked in any aspect of games development?

Submitted by Dogg on Fri, 20/02/09 - 5:05 PM Permalink

Another 6 points of bullshit, infact more bullshit than the last six all I need now is another 6 so I can flip it around to 999 like in End of days.

1)You people are mising the best jokes, I said I wanted my profit shares decided by the team and then priority over decisions.
2)I obviously want a programer with experience this is very valuable.
3)Im the leader not just an X man.
4)Alberts dead so hes beneath me.
5)The programer, he'll be back.
6)These conections can make an offer none can refuse. And your post is crap not my game.

Yada yada yada yada, blah blah blah blah. I actualy have worked with game programmer on a level far supeior than any of you ever Will.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 20/02/09 - 5:27 PM Permalink

Let me guess...

This payout you mention, is it due to an accident that gave you brain damage?

Submitted by Dogg on Fri, 20/02/09 - 7:10 PM Permalink

I havnt got no drain bramage. What made you think that? I must of spelt ignotic morastic wrong or punk hipo. Whops I accidently pressed the edit button, scrolled down and pressed the post comment button by accident.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 22/02/09 - 1:56 PM Permalink

1) You yourself are the best joke.
2) So you lied about being able to debug?
3) You're a mutant either way. Why should we even bother with you?
4) Only while you dance on his grave.
5) HAHAHA So the ONLY guy to show any serious interest left the project? Or is he the Terminator?
6) Why not get your connections to advertise the positions your asking for, if "none can refuse" them? "JOIN MY PROJECT OR I WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY!"

Yadda yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah blah. You can't even spell "superior". And which Will are you addressing? Will Wright? I ask because you've written it as a proper noun, not as in the word "will" that refers to future events.

Does the "work" you've done with a game programmer extend to "I talked to some guy on IRC but he left because he realised the project sucks"?

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 22/02/09 - 1:58 PM Permalink

I believe you mean "drain bamage". There's only 1 'r' in all of "brain damage".

The rest of your spelling and grammar here doesn't even deserve comment.