Skip to main content

Results anyone?

Submitted by MoonUnit on
Forum

I think there were a few others who finished final year of high school this year, anyway for VCE students the paper became availible thisevening at 7.30 and i got my results... i got my first preference! Im doing bach of digital arts at RMIT (city, melb)!! veeeerrry happy. It was a folio and interview entry so i didnt have the best indication of wether i was going to get it (until now ofcourse). So other soon to be first years share your results with us! Im not sure how its working in other states.

Submitted by codyalday on Tue, 17/01/06 - 11:07 AM Permalink

Awesome work man, keep it up. Heard RMIT is a good uni, good luck with it.

Submitted by palantir on Thu, 19/01/06 - 12:34 AM Permalink

*Palantir offers his congratulations*
Good luck MoonUnit!

On a somewhat similar note, the uni (QUT) accepted my sub-major and transfer, which means this year I'm doing digital arts/communication design. This means that I get to study animation and digital art all year instead of continuing on with business management stuff (which I didn't like very much). It's not the same as first offers, but it's still an offer that I've been anxiously waiting on.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 19/01/06 - 3:52 AM Permalink

thanks cody, palantir and well done on your transfer! Id be doing the same thing in your situation (not much of a business management person). RMIT does have a really good reputation from all ive been hearing from existing students whom i shall now be roping into liquid lunches with me when i start classes sometime in march (enrollments next week, joy!).

Submitted by Angel on Thu, 02/02/06 - 11:36 PM Permalink

Congrats MoonUnit!

Make sure you sign up with the IGDA Melbourne Chapter, we'll be having a big party in March.

Submitted by LiveWire on Fri, 03/02/06 - 12:00 AM Permalink

So are you old enough to drink yet? [;)]

Submitted by Rohan on Fri, 03/02/06 - 1:28 AM Permalink

Enrolling tomorrow at UTS for a BScIT, DipITProfPrac. Naturally I'm gunna take anything game related I come across. I hope all goes well [:)]

Submitted by MoonUnit on Fri, 03/02/06 - 4:07 AM Permalink

thanks angel and good luck with that rohan :D and livewire... allmost! the 25th :P

Posted by MoonUnit on
Forum

I think there were a few others who finished final year of high school this year, anyway for VCE students the paper became availible thisevening at 7.30 and i got my results... i got my first preference! Im doing bach of digital arts at RMIT (city, melb)!! veeeerrry happy. It was a folio and interview entry so i didnt have the best indication of wether i was going to get it (until now ofcourse). So other soon to be first years share your results with us! Im not sure how its working in other states.

Submitted by codyalday on Tue, 17/01/06 - 11:07 AM Permalink

Awesome work man, keep it up. Heard RMIT is a good uni, good luck with it.

Submitted by palantir on Thu, 19/01/06 - 12:34 AM Permalink

*Palantir offers his congratulations*
Good luck MoonUnit!

On a somewhat similar note, the uni (QUT) accepted my sub-major and transfer, which means this year I'm doing digital arts/communication design. This means that I get to study animation and digital art all year instead of continuing on with business management stuff (which I didn't like very much). It's not the same as first offers, but it's still an offer that I've been anxiously waiting on.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 19/01/06 - 3:52 AM Permalink

thanks cody, palantir and well done on your transfer! Id be doing the same thing in your situation (not much of a business management person). RMIT does have a really good reputation from all ive been hearing from existing students whom i shall now be roping into liquid lunches with me when i start classes sometime in march (enrollments next week, joy!).

Submitted by Angel on Thu, 02/02/06 - 11:36 PM Permalink

Congrats MoonUnit!

Make sure you sign up with the IGDA Melbourne Chapter, we'll be having a big party in March.

Submitted by LiveWire on Fri, 03/02/06 - 12:00 AM Permalink

So are you old enough to drink yet? [;)]

Submitted by Rohan on Fri, 03/02/06 - 1:28 AM Permalink

Enrolling tomorrow at UTS for a BScIT, DipITProfPrac. Naturally I'm gunna take anything game related I come across. I hope all goes well [:)]

Submitted by MoonUnit on Fri, 03/02/06 - 4:07 AM Permalink

thanks angel and good luck with that rohan :D and livewire... allmost! the 25th :P