Skip to main content

hockeyarena

Submitted by ktulu on
Forum

Play an Incredible ice-hockey online manager at http://www.hockeyarena.net
Manage your own team, promote to the first division of your country and play in the World League. Support Australia in the competition of 42 countries. Win the elections and become a manager of the national team of your country and win a world championship tournament. Over 11000 active members from over 50 countries. The game is translated into 22 languages. New countries and translations coming soon...

Submitted by ktulu on Thu, 21/07/05 - 2:45 AM Permalink

build up stadium from training and regeneration facilities,youth school,cheerleadres,scouting department and marketing...just try it...

Submitted by ktulu on Fri, 29/07/05 - 3:40 AM Permalink

you play 4 leagues matches in one week-> Monday,Tuesday,Thursday,Friday...
cup mathces(national cup,world league)-> Wednesday
friendly matches->Saturday(national matches),Sunday

Submitted by Kezza on Wed, 10/08/05 - 4:30 AM Permalink

Can someone check this out
It looks to me like we've been spammed again.

Submitted by ktulu on Thu, 11/08/05 - 3:54 AM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by Kezza

please dont take this as a spam...this game is free so we cannot afford payed advertise and we have to use forums to tell people that there is great game like this one...

Submitted by ktulu on Thu, 18/08/05 - 8:24 AM Permalink

I just wanna ask if somebody joined? if yes and u have some problems with the game, just tell me and I will help u to get trough basics of game...

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Fri, 19/08/05 - 9:54 AM Permalink

Australians don't care much for Ice Hockey mate - I checked it out in the hope that it was field hockey :P

If anyone is genuinely having problems with the game send a private message to Ktulu.

Ktulu, whether you like it or not, your continual bumping of this thread can be considered spam. You've given it enough time for anyone interested to check it out. Time to let it fall mate.

Submitted by palantir on Sat, 20/08/05 - 6:45 AM Permalink

I feel kind of bad for ktulu, I just want to expand a tiny bit on what SB said to explain the apparent lack of interest for ktulu. It?s true that most Aussies are generally sports mad, but Ice Hockey really isn?t on the scope at all over here. If it was rugby or AFL or cricket we?d probably be right into it, but Ice Hockey just isn?t our thing.

Sorry mate. I did check it out and give it a fair go, but I just couldn?t get into it.
Good luck.

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Sat, 20/08/05 - 10:06 AM Permalink

I felt bad, then I realised he wasn't a contributing member of the forum.

Submitted by 3DArty on Sat, 20/08/05 - 10:41 AM Permalink

I have to say I dont mind playing the odd sports game and Ice Hockey is one that I have tryed from time to time and had fun with it. But im not so sure about the ones that you have to play as a manager im sad to say that im not one of those people that can play a game that way I like to get in to the thick of it when it comes to that type of game. And being a manager in a game just to set up a team and manage it is like having one big setup screen that never gets to where you realy want to be, And thats getting in there and playing it.

But best of luck with it as im sure there are many people out there that will like to play a game
in that way.

But it's not for me.

Submitted by mcdrewski on Sun, 21/08/05 - 6:49 AM Permalink

I took a quick look, and it looked possibly interesting - if you're into ice hockey. I hate to say, but when I saw that you could pay for 'extra' features I decided that there was probably a catch that I was never going to spend the time to find out.

My gut feel is that a 'manager' game really needs you to love the idea of the underlying element. So loving the Civilisation and Simcity style thing means that I'm obviously a benevolent dictator at heart. I don't see myself as a sports team manager (for _any_ sport) though.

Best wishes to our slovakian visitor though - I hope he succeeds.

Submitted by ktulu on Sun, 21/08/05 - 7:05 PM Permalink

mcdrewski->thanks a lot, we have almost 2leagues full but not everyone is active...I know that ice hockey isnt so popular here in australia as cricket or AFL, but i have seen that australia have some ice hockey teams...
And that extra features which u mentioned are just "extra"-> for example if u have it you can add logo to your team,you can write longer personal message, automatic friendly schedule, better discussion but nothing that make advantage over your opponent...
I hope that some people will register.
And big big thanks that you havent deleted it, even thoug it looks like spam...
best regards ktulu

Submitted by tomo707 on Wed, 12/10/05 - 9:10 AM Permalink

Hey guys, just givin Hockey Arena a lil plug. As one of the rare Aussies who are mad about Ice Hockey i have to say i enjoy playing the game and as for the Sponsor Pack which you can buy, all it does is make the game a lil more user friendly (team logo, automatic friendly scheduler....etc), mostly it's designed for people who want to help suport Hockey Arena (like servers n that kinda stuff). But yeah I understand that it's kinda hard to get into if your not a fan of Ice Hockey, but hey if you are a fan definatly give it a try and if you need any help email me at chris_t58@hotmail.com

Thanks guys.

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Wed, 12/10/05 - 11:02 AM Permalink

The foul Necromancer Ktulu, having failed his task, retired back to the pit in which he came. Yet, he was merely biding his time, teaching dark secrets to his young apprentice Tomo707.
For two moons, master taught pupil, until the Apprentice was ready.
'Go, young student. Do what must be done.'
Tomo707 bowed low to his master, and journeyed forth.

Tomo707 arrived at his destination, a festering pit; layers of dead and dying piled up. Drawing upon all the dark powers at his disposal, he summoned forth a corpse, corpulent with flatulent gases.

'ARISE!' Said Tomo707 'Arise once more! Let there be suffering!'

Yet nobody cared.

Posted by ktulu on
Forum

Play an Incredible ice-hockey online manager at http://www.hockeyarena.net
Manage your own team, promote to the first division of your country and play in the World League. Support Australia in the competition of 42 countries. Win the elections and become a manager of the national team of your country and win a world championship tournament. Over 11000 active members from over 50 countries. The game is translated into 22 languages. New countries and translations coming soon...

Submitted by ktulu on Thu, 21/07/05 - 2:45 AM Permalink

build up stadium from training and regeneration facilities,youth school,cheerleadres,scouting department and marketing...just try it...

Submitted by ktulu on Fri, 29/07/05 - 3:40 AM Permalink

you play 4 leagues matches in one week-> Monday,Tuesday,Thursday,Friday...
cup mathces(national cup,world league)-> Wednesday
friendly matches->Saturday(national matches),Sunday

Submitted by Kezza on Wed, 10/08/05 - 4:30 AM Permalink

Submitted by ktulu on Thu, 11/08/05 - 3:54 AM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by Kezza

please dont take this as a spam...this game is free so we cannot afford payed advertise and we have to use forums to tell people that there is great game like this one...

Submitted by ktulu on Thu, 18/08/05 - 8:24 AM Permalink

I just wanna ask if somebody joined? if yes and u have some problems with the game, just tell me and I will help u to get trough basics of game...

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Fri, 19/08/05 - 9:54 AM Permalink

Australians don't care much for Ice Hockey mate - I checked it out in the hope that it was field hockey :P

If anyone is genuinely having problems with the game send a private message to Ktulu.

Ktulu, whether you like it or not, your continual bumping of this thread can be considered spam. You've given it enough time for anyone interested to check it out. Time to let it fall mate.

Submitted by palantir on Sat, 20/08/05 - 6:45 AM Permalink

I feel kind of bad for ktulu, I just want to expand a tiny bit on what SB said to explain the apparent lack of interest for ktulu. It?s true that most Aussies are generally sports mad, but Ice Hockey really isn?t on the scope at all over here. If it was rugby or AFL or cricket we?d probably be right into it, but Ice Hockey just isn?t our thing.

Sorry mate. I did check it out and give it a fair go, but I just couldn?t get into it.
Good luck.

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Sat, 20/08/05 - 10:06 AM Permalink

I felt bad, then I realised he wasn't a contributing member of the forum.

Submitted by 3DArty on Sat, 20/08/05 - 10:41 AM Permalink

I have to say I dont mind playing the odd sports game and Ice Hockey is one that I have tryed from time to time and had fun with it. But im not so sure about the ones that you have to play as a manager im sad to say that im not one of those people that can play a game that way I like to get in to the thick of it when it comes to that type of game. And being a manager in a game just to set up a team and manage it is like having one big setup screen that never gets to where you realy want to be, And thats getting in there and playing it.

But best of luck with it as im sure there are many people out there that will like to play a game
in that way.

But it's not for me.

Submitted by mcdrewski on Sun, 21/08/05 - 6:49 AM Permalink

I took a quick look, and it looked possibly interesting - if you're into ice hockey. I hate to say, but when I saw that you could pay for 'extra' features I decided that there was probably a catch that I was never going to spend the time to find out.

My gut feel is that a 'manager' game really needs you to love the idea of the underlying element. So loving the Civilisation and Simcity style thing means that I'm obviously a benevolent dictator at heart. I don't see myself as a sports team manager (for _any_ sport) though.

Best wishes to our slovakian visitor though - I hope he succeeds.

Submitted by ktulu on Sun, 21/08/05 - 7:05 PM Permalink

mcdrewski->thanks a lot, we have almost 2leagues full but not everyone is active...I know that ice hockey isnt so popular here in australia as cricket or AFL, but i have seen that australia have some ice hockey teams...
And that extra features which u mentioned are just "extra"-> for example if u have it you can add logo to your team,you can write longer personal message, automatic friendly schedule, better discussion but nothing that make advantage over your opponent...
I hope that some people will register.
And big big thanks that you havent deleted it, even thoug it looks like spam...
best regards ktulu

Submitted by tomo707 on Wed, 12/10/05 - 9:10 AM Permalink

Hey guys, just givin Hockey Arena a lil plug. As one of the rare Aussies who are mad about Ice Hockey i have to say i enjoy playing the game and as for the Sponsor Pack which you can buy, all it does is make the game a lil more user friendly (team logo, automatic friendly scheduler....etc), mostly it's designed for people who want to help suport Hockey Arena (like servers n that kinda stuff). But yeah I understand that it's kinda hard to get into if your not a fan of Ice Hockey, but hey if you are a fan definatly give it a try and if you need any help email me at chris_t58@hotmail.com

Thanks guys.

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Wed, 12/10/05 - 11:02 AM Permalink

The foul Necromancer Ktulu, having failed his task, retired back to the pit in which he came. Yet, he was merely biding his time, teaching dark secrets to his young apprentice Tomo707.
For two moons, master taught pupil, until the Apprentice was ready.
'Go, young student. Do what must be done.'
Tomo707 bowed low to his master, and journeyed forth.

Tomo707 arrived at his destination, a festering pit; layers of dead and dying piled up. Drawing upon all the dark powers at his disposal, he summoned forth a corpse, corpulent with flatulent gases.

'ARISE!' Said Tomo707 'Arise once more! Let there be suffering!'

Yet nobody cared.