Skip to main content

Ravenwood - Morrowind Mod.

Submitted by McKnight on
Forum

Hey guys just thought I would put forward my project to the Sumea community. This is something me and a small team are working on. The mod is for the game Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. It is being created using The Elder Scrolls Construction Set.

For all the current information please look in the following link. [url]http://www.ex-hosting.net/Mod/upload/index.php?showtopic=22&st=0#entry2…]

Make a post on here or the forum and tell me what you think so far, the story is by me but is still a work in progress. I would also like if anyone could register, you might enjoy the stay it is a Game Industry and Modding related forum, I hold competitions there (Game Design, Programming, Art related competitions). So register if you like what you see. Sorry if a small advertisement isn't allowed.

But comment on the mod :D

Submitted by AntsZ on Thu, 16/06/05 - 8:56 PM Permalink

Good stuff Mcknight, the mod project looks interesting and you might gather up a following from alot of the morrowind fans here, keep us updated. I know I would like to get into this

Submitted by LiveWire on Thu, 16/06/05 - 11:05 PM Permalink

i'm a huge morrowind fan so i'll be sure to downlaod this whe your done. some of the ideas sound promising, like raids and stuff. sounds like fun to play.

i've been wanting to do a mod for morrowind for a couple of years now, but never had the time. i think i'll wait until oblivion comes out though cos that's said to have a much more user friendly construction set.

*gasp* i spy a nudie mod![;)]

Submitted by McKnight on Fri, 17/06/05 - 3:19 AM Permalink

Hey cool Livewire, I am also anxious to play Oblivion. *crosses fingers at the end of this year release date they announced*. I was just looking at the island I made and I kind of laughed, people on the morrowind forums thought it was amazing but I look at the bareness of it and laugh because it was pretty shocking work. But I expect too much of myself and that was like a days worth of work before I posted up the screenies. Well I am redoing the island now and also getting the other Level Designer to post up screenshots of his island *drools at them*.

And yes the mod is called Better Bodies, you can pick it up from several large mod sites.

Well keep looking :D I will keep you guys updated, I am going to make a thread of 'Ravenwood in the making' basically just whats being made and the process to make it. Thought it might be interesting to show non-modders and just for me to look back and reflect on so I can say "Hey I could do that, this way and make it better this time."

Posted by McKnight on
Forum

Hey guys just thought I would put forward my project to the Sumea community. This is something me and a small team are working on. The mod is for the game Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. It is being created using The Elder Scrolls Construction Set.

For all the current information please look in the following link. [url]http://www.ex-hosting.net/Mod/upload/index.php?showtopic=22&st=0#entry2…]

Make a post on here or the forum and tell me what you think so far, the story is by me but is still a work in progress. I would also like if anyone could register, you might enjoy the stay it is a Game Industry and Modding related forum, I hold competitions there (Game Design, Programming, Art related competitions). So register if you like what you see. Sorry if a small advertisement isn't allowed.

But comment on the mod :D

Submitted by AntsZ on Thu, 16/06/05 - 8:56 PM Permalink

Good stuff Mcknight, the mod project looks interesting and you might gather up a following from alot of the morrowind fans here, keep us updated. I know I would like to get into this

Submitted by LiveWire on Thu, 16/06/05 - 11:05 PM Permalink

i'm a huge morrowind fan so i'll be sure to downlaod this whe your done. some of the ideas sound promising, like raids and stuff. sounds like fun to play.

i've been wanting to do a mod for morrowind for a couple of years now, but never had the time. i think i'll wait until oblivion comes out though cos that's said to have a much more user friendly construction set.

*gasp* i spy a nudie mod![;)]

Submitted by McKnight on Fri, 17/06/05 - 3:19 AM Permalink

Hey cool Livewire, I am also anxious to play Oblivion. *crosses fingers at the end of this year release date they announced*. I was just looking at the island I made and I kind of laughed, people on the morrowind forums thought it was amazing but I look at the bareness of it and laugh because it was pretty shocking work. But I expect too much of myself and that was like a days worth of work before I posted up the screenies. Well I am redoing the island now and also getting the other Level Designer to post up screenshots of his island *drools at them*.

And yes the mod is called Better Bodies, you can pick it up from several large mod sites.

Well keep looking :D I will keep you guys updated, I am going to make a thread of 'Ravenwood in the making' basically just whats being made and the process to make it. Thought it might be interesting to show non-modders and just for me to look back and reflect on so I can say "Hey I could do that, this way and make it better this time."